Views: 1943|Replies: 5

Woman, 27, to sue NYPD for Stealing Nude Pic's From Her Phone [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2013-7-21 03:32:27 |Display all floors
This post was edited by 1584austin at 2013-7-21 03:35

Woman, 27, to sue NYPD after police officer 'stole nude photos from her iPhone that she took for her boyfriend'

• Pamela Held was stopped by police and questioned over drug possession
  • She handed phone to officers so they could check messages on her phone
  • Ms Held claims one of the officers then sent nude messages stored on her iPhone to his own mobile
  • She now intends to sue New York Police Department for breach of privacy

Pamela Held, 27, has accused New York police officer Sean Christian of stealing nude picture messages from her iPhone

A woman plans to sue the New York Police Department for invasion of privacy after an officer allegedly stole sexy photographs from her iPhone.

Pamela Held, 27, took nude photos of herself in provocative poses on her mobile phone to send to her boyfriend.

But when police seized her phone after stopping her for an alleged traffic violation, she claims officer Sean Christian found the raunchy images stored on her phone and sent them to his own mobile.

Ms Held, from Deer Park, Long Island, told the New York Daily News: 'It makes me sick. I don’t even want to think about what he’s done with them.'

Police sources told the Daily News that officer Christian, 41, is the subject of an Internal Affairs investigation stemming from Held’s complaint.

It comes after Ms Held was pulled over by five police officers on February 6 because her car didn't have an inspection sticker.

The officers found prescription drugs in her car so took both Ms Held and the friend she was travelling with to the police station.

When asked by officers where she had been that evening, she told them she had visited a friend and could prove it with text messages on her phone.

She then gave then her security pin number so they could look at the messages.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-22 19:03:10 |Display all floors
Do you think the NSA is having fun with these photos also??? After all, she was going to send them through a digital format that could be traceable...

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2013-7-31 07:15:35 |Display all floors
show us the pictures
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-31 07:30:53 |Display all floors
snappysammy Post time: 2013-7-31 07:15
show us the pictures

She looks like the type that you can ask her yourself and you will receive for a price...A NICE NYC WORKING GIRL...

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2013-7-31 07:36:32 |Display all floors
Not for me...I have my beautiful China Doll
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-31 07:39:38 |Display all floors
snappysammy Post time: 2013-7-31 07:36
Not for me...I have my beautiful China Doll

BARBIE DOLLS don't talk back, DO THEY...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.