Author: blackielau

Hainan, the American Spy Plane, was in Chinese Airspace. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-5-9 20:17:26 |Display all floors

mmm

Idiots... search the China Daily and People's Daily archives.  You will not find a single article which states the plane was in Chinese airspace when the collision took place.  Of course it was afterwards morons when it landed in Hainan...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-9 20:26:12 |Display all floors

ubersuave

mmm
Idiots... search the China Daily and People's Daily archives. You will not find a single article which states the plane was in Chinese airspace when the collision took place. Of course it was afterwards morons when it landed in Hainan...

unbersuave is a schoolteacher from the United Kingdom

All these schoolteachers from foreign country's must know all there is to know.

They must be right.

They know China better than anyone does.

Trust only the opinions of these foreign schoolteachers about China

They know

Trust no other opinion

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-9 20:34:08 |Display all floors

mmm

It's not my opinion Einstein, but two of China's leading English-language news sources.  

If they don't say the plane was in Chinese airspace then the Chinese government is not claiming it was in their airspace.  As we all know the Chinese government is the manifestation of the people's will and therefore the people believe that the American plane was not in their airspace when the collision took place.

Which leaves you, Einstein, saying otherwise.  

I can't make this any easier for you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-9 20:41:28 |Display all floors

mmm

And chairman, I know it's you.  Still haven't grasped correct apostrophe usage.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-9 21:06:39 |Display all floors

Yo'u mus't be righ't an'd yo'u mus't be correc't

Yo'u mus't be righ't an'd yo'u mus't be correc't

After all you are the schoolteacher.

The most wise of all people.

The foreign schoolteacher in China.

If ever attacked, grasp at the chairman straw.

chairman is good to blame for everything.

Another way to paint the picture would be as follows.

If it is a poster who loves China, blame chairman.

If it is a poster who defends China, blame chairman

If it is a poster who will " DEFY " the foreign schoolteacher, it must, can be no other than chairman.

The fact that chairman would rip you from pillar to post has nothing to do with anything, chairman is good to blame, simple as that.

I wonder if readers have researched past unbersuave with the mass of insults to China, to Chinese women and to Chinese men, no I guess not, in this forum, people have a short memory.

You ubersuave are the greatest insluter of China there is and has ever been and any reader with a memory knows it.

If we are all lucky forumites chairman will come in here and do with you what only he can do best.

Until then you will just have to blame him for everything.

You make a good coward ubersuave.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-9 22:22:37 |Display all floors

Hahaha...

Only Chairman would post such a long response to such a small barb. Only Chairman would say Chairman sooooo many times in one post. You really are a predictably repetitive dude. Good call Ubersuave.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-11 11:35:54 |Display all floors

I see in a few places in the Forum, people who want to know why this is a big st

or

Who want to know why this story will not go away easily in China, even though it went away in the USA long ago.

I think the reason is this.

A few of the big poster boys, no names mentioned but I think all 5 of them wrote the same thing at one time or another. 1 thru 5

THE SPY PLANE SHOULD NEVER HAVE BEEN THERE.

In the end this is the base of why the story keeps on keeping on.

Who hit who is important, but why was it there.

That is more important.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.