Author: gaiacomm

Negros are still hated in America...and in Florida!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-7-18 03:10:55 |Display all floors
gaiacomm Post time: 2013-7-18 03:05
Using the word NEGRO is a word, offensive or not, its still just a word. I "sound" racist to you,  ...

Excuse me?  I am far from racist.  I have a mixed race family.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-18 03:33:50 |Display all floors
This post was edited by gaiacomm at 2013-7-18 03:36
JFenix Post time: 2013-7-18 03:10
Excuse me?  I am far from racist.  I have a mixed race family.

Excellent, JFenix, that is great. I think we are all mixed race in some way. Never wrote that you were racist. You have no negative opinions about any ethnic group? Excellent, if you really in your heart do not. Be honest with yourself, especially when you are alone, where no one will know your true fellings.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-18 03:40:22 |Display all floors
JFenix, you seem like a "bright" person. Be thankful that your parents were not afraid of racial ignorance. You are a product of that, and should spread the good news, that you are a human being, with color of skin, and fantastic diversity.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-18 06:01:34 |Display all floors
gaiacomm Post time: 2013-7-18 03:40
JFenix, you seem like a "bright" person. Be thankful that your parents were not afraid of racial ign ...

My mother was ahead of her time.  There is not a racist bone in her body and she would not tolerate it around her.  We had grandparents, unfortunately, were racist.  Everyone was at that age it seemed.  It was just how people thought.  Anyways, she told us later in life she felt like she needed to make a point to correct this kind of thinking in us.

I am grateful to her.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-18 06:03:29 |Display all floors
This post was edited by JFenix at 2013-7-18 06:05
gaiacomm Post time: 2013-7-18 03:05
Using the word NEGRO is a word, offensive or not, its still just a word. I "sound" racist to you,  ...

You still shouldn't use that word.  To you, its just a word.  But it is widely accepted as an offensive word.

It just shows respect.

Unfortunately, that word became associated with almost a sub-species type status.  Slavery was justified to some, because they believed africans were really more ape than human.  I'm not kidding.  Some real sick thinking back then.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-18 06:10:36 |Display all floors
gaiacomm Post time: 2013-7-18 03:33
Excellent, JFenix, that is great. I think we are all mixed race in some way. Never wrote that you w ...
Be honest with yourself, especially when you are alone, where no one will know your true fellings.

I will admit to not liking certain cultures or aspects of certain cultures.  I don't consider that racism as its not dependent upon skin color.  I dislike the white redneck culture just as much as I dislike the black ganster culture.  I can say I dislike certain religious groups, the ones who are crazy religious like jehova witness and some muslims.  But again, its not something I consider racism.  I'm an equal opportunity hater.  lol

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-18 06:39:26 |Display all floors
Mods

I am surprised the mods have allowed this thread ? Or am I ?
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.