Author: gaiacomm

Negros are still hated in America...and in Florida!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-7-19 04:44:32 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-19 04:52:47 |Display all floors
No, "negros" are not hated in USofA.

You are full of it. I've expected better from you.
Let the dice fly high

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-19 07:40:48 |Display all floors
youknowhat Post time: 2013-7-19 01:52
honestly i dont care what people like to labelin me just as long as they dont use my real name PET ...

Well I can tell you one thing, its not jennifer.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-19 07:44:45 |Display all floors
not as much as chinese since a chinese engineer was murdered by a cop cuz he thought he knows kung fu didnt even make any headlines

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-19 08:06:41 |Display all floors
gaiacomm Post time: 2013-7-17 08:35
Most of you are nervous about writing about what you think of Negros, or any other race of people, b ...

Hm... another gauntlet dropped?  Let me pick that up for you.

{pause}  {deep breath}

Sad simple answer is that there is too much inbreeding in the world - whether it be for reasons of culture, religion, or whatever type of bullshyte we as humans have come up with over the centuries.  With inbreeding come fear, with more inbreeding comes stupidity.  What happened in Florida is disappointing, but not surprising.  Will it happen again?  Yes, if it has not already happened somewhere around the world at this moment.  Are we supposed to be better than this?  Yes, it is the thing that is supposed to be the 'bedrock of civilization' after all.  Will we better than this going into the future?  Yes, it is my belief that we can be better, looking through the 'long lens of history' from where we as humans have come from.
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-19 08:08:13 |Display all floors
This post was edited by gaiacomm at 2013-7-19 08:08
shokenchi Post time: 2013-7-19 07:44
not as much as chinese since a chinese engineer was murdered by a cop cuz he thought he knows kung f ...

And the negro women who shot a gun in her wall America and got 20 years in prison.

Three days after a Florida jury found George Zimmerman n ot guilty for the shooting death of Trayvon Martin, the Rev. Jesse Jackson visited Jacksonville to call attention to another self-defense case that he called a "travesty" of justice.

Jackson spent an hour in a jailhouse visit with Marissa Alexander, 32, an African American who was sentenced to a mandatory 20 years in prison for firing a warning shot into the wall of her home in 2010 to end a violent argument with her abusive husband.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-19 08:10:10 |Display all floors
tradervic Post time: 2013-7-19 08:06
Hm... another gauntlet dropped?  Let me pick that up for you.

{pause}  {deep breath}

tradervic, excellent post! Words well written.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.