Views: 5603|Replies: 22

While ppl geting old , how their mind would be ? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-7-14 09:37:35 |Display all floors
There are many elder ppl around me in the area where I live in, most of them are above 60 years old . I  got chances to know  them as I play Taiji with them sometimes. The interesting thing which I found out that in that age, they behave more childish. E.g they would argue who play better, who play worse, even sometimes, one of them would get upset and go away directly from the group when losing the arguments. How about your experiences with the elder ppl?  Do you find something in them that deserve your love and respect?

LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-14 12:28:51 |Display all floors
We have a saying in Chinese which means 'when you become old, you become a kid'.
Bravos

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-14 21:33:11 |Display all floors
One would hope that with age you maintain your health, it starts when your young. I would hope that when I reach an age where it becomes difficult, there would be the comfort of support when needed...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-15 11:05:11 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-7-15 11:02
... and kids need parents to take care of them. Who takes care of the elderly, though? You can't p ...

Usually old men became kids.

Their daughters/wife take care of them. Or their younger sisters. Or go to a welfare place.

Bravos

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-16 11:58:15 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-7-14 10:19
It is no piece of cake turning old and being lonely. That is the fate of more and more Chinese peopl ...

People who are in their age of 60's only got one child, some of them live with daughters and daughter-in-laws, their part time is to taking care of their grandchild and cook for the families.
LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-16 12:00:36 |Display all floors
bravos Post time: 2013-7-14 12:28
We have a saying in Chinese which means 'when you become old, you become a kid'.

I see, that is why all of them gqather together are not being happy and become bitchy.
LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-16 12:02:35 |Display all floors
SDIvester Post time: 2013-7-14 21:33
One would hope that with age you maintain your health, it starts when your young. I would hope that  ...

Right, let's pray for healthy .
LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.