Views: 11484|Replies: 25

The Biggest Laugh On The Forum   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-7-13 00:11:35 |Display all floors
This post was edited by KnowledgeWisdom at 2013-7-14 14:42

I would like to make a list of the person or persons who is the biggest laugh on the forum.

If you nominate someone, please state for us clearly the reason behind your view and opinion.

I will edit the first post with all the nominations for this category.

Have FUN!{:soso_e144:}{:soso_e112:}{:soso_e120:}

According to robert237,all western propagandists is the biggest joke on the forum, also futsanglunggets his vote because he says he lives in China but he is living in his mother’shome in the UK. Snaky is another candidate because he thinks he is cutewith his English but he writes poor English. Then also snappysammy, but onlybecause he does not mind where any woman is as long as he can just chase her.

Snappysammy votes for himself as the funniest one on theforum and the biggest laugh. I don`t know if one can vote for oneself, but heythis is for fun right!?

Then jay_dee says his vote goes for robert237, as he is thebiggest phony on the forum claiming to live in China, while the only thing hehas from china is according to jay_dee a CHINESE STREETWALKER as a bride

Please share with us your thoughts folks! Let those nominations come in and let us be creative here.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-7-13 00:36:41 |Display all floors
All the western propagandists sitting at home in the west.
They claim they live in China or travel there often yet they constantly state how much they hate China.
Why would anyone move to a nation they hate so much and continue to moan and groan about
China the whole time they are 'living' there.
The truth is none of the detractors of China live there and most have never left their parent's home.
They are low wage earners making a few bucks by spreading propaganda for their western handlers.
If you don't believe me just read how ill informed their posts about China are.
The only things they might "know" about China are things anyone can read about in the news.
My wife is from China and she laughs at the things they write all the time.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2013-7-13 01:08:24 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-7-13 00:36
All the western propagandists sitting at home in the west.
They claim they live in China or travel t ...

so who gets your vote for funniest
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2013-7-13 05:38:23 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-7-13 01:18
It's hard to say which one of these phonies is the funniest but fukface (futsanglung) is near the  ...

ok...I vote for me.....Include the others OUT....
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-14 20:46:37 |Display all floors
Please share with us your thoughts folks! Let those nominations come in and let us be creative here.{:soso_e144:}

Look at post #1 for the latest and greatest!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-12 15:15:30 |Display all floors
This is a great idea for a thread.   This thread will help bring you up in the ratings.

I agree you have to see the humour in robert's posts or just skip them.   This comes from a proud Aries
Attitude : Life is 10 percent what happens to you,  and 90 percent how you react to it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-12 18:00:26 |Display all floors
You can't mix the two.
the biggest laugh on the forum--got replies from others like "I hope the audio loop will break soon"
the funniest one on the forum---- when will he be back

but I have to say Robert is a blend of the two.
A system that cannot nip greed in the bud, this system becomes the breeding ground of crime.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.