Author: gaiacomm

Royal monster: Saudi Arabian prince kidnaps, rapes and kills girl then dumps her   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-8-7 06:21:30 |Display all floors
Islamic culture in action: The abuse of power by the Saudi Royal family is a common complaint amongst the Saudi’s. The huge royal family indulge in a life of appalling arrogance, opulence, waste, drug addiction, drunken rape parties, prostitution rings, illegal business deals and cruel gay slave-relations – all under complete totalitarian control while poverty and unemployment is not dealt with at all. Not to forget their endless funding of terrorism, as long as the terror they support doesn’t happen on their own soil.

These Royalties breed like the proverbial cockroach, in fact so quickly, that the entire Royal family is said to contain over 23,000 members. The current King Abdullah has mustered 35 children and according to wikileaks, shaves his actual age by at least 15 years. Saud bin Abdulaziz Al Saud created 115 children! Inbreeding and inter-marriage is massive not only within the Royal family, but between Muslims in general. This may explain the high incident of mental disease reported in the Middle East, likely due to genetic defects.

The Saudi royals are well known to abuse subordinates, grab and rape women as they please, beat and threaten simple and poor merchants, and show general contempt against the common Saudi.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-7 06:22:17 |Display all floors
This post was edited by gaiacomm at 2013-8-7 06:22

{:soso_e171:}{:soso_e170:} ROYAL FAMILY {:soso_e155:}

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-7 06:40:20 |Display all floors
LaughsatYou Post time: 2013-8-7 05:21
You say the same thing to every rape make and make no distinctions. Essentially there is no fals ...
Unfortunately, females like you do not believe in constraint or consideration

Where have I ever said that?  How do you think I dress and act in public?  

But its still not a CAUSE for rape any more than not wearing a hijab is a cause for rape.  The only difference is scale.  Same principal.

Women's behavior and discretion is another topic.  I have been talking about rape.  In cases of rape, what she was wearing or not wearing, if she was walking alone in a seedy neighborhood or going to a high school football party.  It plays no bearance.  The most you can say is that behavior is not prudent or classy.  But you can't say that rapists are not to blame for their behavior because of it.

How is it different to say a woman is to blame to be raped if she is wearing skimpy clothing and what you are saying?  How are you different from the imam?

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-7 07:24:59 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-7 07:27:16 |Display all floors
LaughsatYou Post time: 2013-8-7 07:24
You are missing the point and I hope you're doing it on purpose.

The point is your bias towards  ...

I agree with you on false accusations.  You are preaching to the choir.

There is nothing to argue when talking about false accusations of rape.

I don't get it.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-7 07:46:35 |Display all floors
LaughsatYou Post time: 2013-8-7 07:24
You are missing the point and I hope you're doing it on purpose.

The point is your bias towards  ...

I think you just don't understand reality.  You hear of a few cases and you generalize that.

The hard facts are that out of all the reported rapes to the police, only 3% of the accused spend one day in jail.

And this is not to say that 97% of the reported rapes are false.

Men do have protection in our legal system.  You act like any girl can scream rape and a man gets his life ruined and sent to jail.

This would be the exception and not the rule.  Especially in these days where things like science is actually required to back up accusations.

Men aren't getting fcked over like this every day and when it happens its inexcusable and a travesty of justice.  What kind of court would do this?  What kind of woman?  

The majority of reported rape cases never make it to trial.  That is a fact you can look up.  The sky is not falling.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-7 10:13:23 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.