Author: gaiacomm

Royal monster: Saudi Arabian prince kidnaps, rapes and kills girl then dumps her   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-8-5 05:44:41 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-5 06:07:32 |Display all floors
LaughsatYou Post time: 2013-8-5 05:44
Lady, you are either sick in the head or just very bitter trash somewhere who go screwed over by m ...

Look - You'll never see me argue with you about false accusations about rape.

I am not currently talking about false rape accusations, I am talking about actual cases of rape.

The reason you continually bring this into the conversation is a bit interesting.  It says a lot about you anyways and it goes to further my point about you.

Now...in talking about actual rape cases (and not false accusations of rape) - the rapist is always to blame for the rape.  

When you start laying in exceptions like 'she was passed out at a teenage football party' as an exception to guilt for the rapist then it becomes a problem.

Its no difference at all than the muslims who believe that not covering your hair is grounds to rape you.

The only difference is culture.  The logic is exactly the same - there are loopholes where if the women's judgement is questionable, than the blame for the rape lies on her, not the rapist.

Its the very same thing!

Rape (again we are talking about cases of clear, non-disputed, rape) is always the fault of the rapist.  You can't have loopholes or exceptions where its okay to rape.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-7 05:21:42 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-7 05:49:01 |Display all floors
LaughsatYou Post time: 2013-8-7 05:21
You say the same thing to every rape make and make no distinctions. Essentially there is no fals ...
You say the same thing to every rape make and make no distinctions. Essentially there is no false rape in your eyes, so you saying you won't argue over something you don't seem to ever treat as a possibility is less than WORTHLESS.

No, its just too different things.  In cases of actual rape (not a false accusation) the rapist is always to blame for the rape.

In cases of false accusations - there is no rape.  So you can't compare a no rape to a rape.  Doesn't make sense.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-7 05:53:40 |Display all floors
You say the same thing to every rape make and make no distinctions. Essentially there is no fals ...

How can you even argue blame in cases of 'false rape' which really means there was no rape and the accuser is lying.

In every case of 'false rape' we are talking about a lie and not an actual happening.

You can't say things like 'well he didn't call me the next morning, so he was kind of asking for it' and blame the man for 'false rape'.

I just don't understand where you are coming from.

If someone is lying - that is an abominable act.  I will not defend it.  Why would you think I would?

Makes no sense.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-7 05:57:31 |Display all floors
Where as i wanted evidence and objective witnesses. Too much to ask it seems....

You're crazy!  Do you not understand about rape kits?  Do you not understand that when you report rape, police officers will take you to the hospital and you undergo a rather invasive rape kit?

I've been through one of those.  Very unpleasant.  They take pictures.  They comb your body for hair, fingernails, bruises, scrapes, etc.   They perform internal exams of every orifice.

Did you not know this was done?

Have I ever argued that there should be no dna evidence?

Witnesses are another thing.  Who the hell is going to rape in front of other people who would testify against them?  Put down the crack pipe son.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-7 06:02:49 |Display all floors
As much as  the femi nazi  in you hates that high school football player, putting him in the same place as the saudi is simply wrong. He does not count as a constant danger to women, he does not deserve to be lynched by you and your mob, and damn it lets face it if she hadnt passed out there is a damn decent chance she would be screwing someone on that team that night anyway. And irrelevant of anything, her behavior isn't acceptable anyway.

Well the football player didn't murder.  So we are not talking about the same crime here.

But in the case of just the rape - yes.  They are absolutely the same.  

Why would they be different unless you are talking about murder?  Rape is rape.

Do you know anything about the girl's behavior prior to the saudi prince raping her?  Or do you just assume she is pure as the driven snow and he is a monster?  Because when you think of cases in the US - you usually jump straight into blaming the girl - her behavior or she is probably lying...whatever.  

The only men guilty of rape in your eyes are muslim men.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.