Author: gaiacomm

Royal monster: Saudi Arabian prince kidnaps, rapes and kills girl then dumps her   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-8-12 06:19:56 |Display all floors
LaughsatYou Post time: 2013-8-12 06:13
You're mkaing your crap up, here is a site with the real story that disproves ALL your BS.(posted i ...

She did want to leave with him.  They were just starting to date.  She thought she would be safe with him.  I'm sure he could of had consensual sex with her.

Instead he turned her into a show for his friends.

Sickening.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-12 06:27:07 |Display all floors
LaughsatYou Post time: 2013-8-12 06:06
I shouldn't be surprised your sinking so low as to MAKE UP FACTS twice now for your own conniven ...

You are making a lot of assumptions here.  

This is an excerpt from the story:

On April 19, 2012, a 41-year-old woman in Haikou, Hainan province was picking up her child when a 42-year-old shop owner confronted her because her bike was blocking his store. What happened next, one would never wish on his worst enemy:

The two parties soon fell into a quarrel, and then a physical confrontation. The furious woman called her husband and brother to come help her, which resulted in a more violent fist fight.

Why in the world was this man physically fighting this woman and you are saying there was no attack?

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-12 06:32:54 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-12 06:35:57 |Display all floors
I shouldn't be surprised your sinking so low as to MAKE UP FACTS twice now for your own conniven ...
I have absolutely no doubt in mind mind in your twisted mind, if it happened, you would justify it.

That was not the question.  I was asking YOU if I should be held responsible for my actions if you 'provoked' me or not?

So what is it?  Are there always grey areas where one doesn't have to take responsibility for their own actions or not?

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-12 06:38:34 |Display all floors
LaughsatYou Post time: 2013-8-12 06:32
Haha, that is hilarious from YOU. YOUR OWN FACTS make you wrong m0ron.

OK look, so a violent argu ...

The thing is..we don't know many facts about this case at all beyond the sensationalized headline.

She was there picking up or dropping off her kid right?  Where was the kid during the fight?

There seems to be quite a lot of facts missing for any of us to assume we have to full story here.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-12 06:44:13 |Display all floors
Learn to not get in a car and go home with people and then not blame for rape before you talk responsibility.

So getting into a car and going home with people means you deserve to be raped?

How many people do this every day?  They all deserve to be raped then?  

How about getting into an elevator when there is a man in there.  Is that reason to rape as well?

If you came home with me and passed out could I stick things up your butt and post it to twitter and send pics to all my friends and make videos - basically destroy you....

That is all okay?

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-12 06:44:20 |Display all floors
Learn to not get in a car and go home with people and then not blame for rape before you talk responsibility.

So getting into a car and going home with people means you deserve to be raped?

How many people do this every day?  They all deserve to be raped then?  

How about getting into an elevator when there is a man in there.  Is that reason to rape as well?

If you came home with me and passed out could I stick things up your butt and post it to twitter and send pics to all my friends and make videos - basically destroy you....

That is all okay?

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.