Author: gaiacomm

Royal monster: Saudi Arabian prince kidnaps, rapes and kills girl then dumps her   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-8-8 03:12:01 |Display all floors
LaughsatYou Post time: 2013-8-8 03:04
You're just trying to prove my point now

This would be funny if it were satirical. Instead y ...

My favorite is this one:

6. USE THE BUDDY SYSTEM!  If you are not able to stop yourself from assaulting people, ask a friend to stay with you while you are in public.

Which one do you like?

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-8 03:35:48 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-8 03:36:58 |Display all floors
LaughsatYou Post time: 2013-8-8 03:04
You're just trying to prove my point now

This would be funny if it were satirical. Instead y ...

I think this one could of stopped the steubenville rape:

9. Don't forget: Honesty is the best policy.  If you have every intention of having sex later on with the woman you're dating regardless of how she feels about it, tell her directly that there is every chance you will rape her.  If you don't communicate your intentions, she may take it as a sign that you do not plan to rape her and inadvertently feel safe.

She obviously felt inadvertently safe with the guy she was dating.   It all could of been solved if he was upfront about his intentions.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-8 03:39:02 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-8 03:46:03 |Display all floors
LaughsatYou Post time: 2013-8-8 03:39
Why would that help, if you can characterize every man in every case the exact same way regardless ...

Actually - I'm not the one who believes that all men are potential rapists that when presented with certain triggers or 'provocations' they can't help themselves but to rape.

That is your line.

I believe most men ARE NOT potential rapists regardless of their libido or fantasies.  Most men CAN and DO control themselves on a daily basis.

Its the sickos that are rapists.

So the idea that women need to watch what we wear so we don't get raped is ridiculous.  Men are not animals.

That is what you are saying when you talk about rape being 'provoked'.  You are putting it in terms of men being animals incapable of reasoned thought or control of themselves.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-8 03:49:04 |Display all floors
LaughsatYou Post time: 2013-8-8 03:35
Maybe you should just stop trying to think, but you are incapable of getting that part right. You  ...
There are things that girl do that isn't a right, isn't smart, provokes a real hormonal response....

So men are helpless to these provocations.  When rape occurs, it should be seen as an 'accident' right?  They can't help it but to rape is that your point here?

You are hilarious.

If that was the case, why isn't there a 100% chance of rape every time you go to the beach?

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-8 04:49:50 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.