Author: sansukong

Aussie wind farm stopped [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-7-23 18:57:19 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-7-23 18:21
Alternative power generation has been making big progress over the last 30 years. While combustion e ...

The work done by Elon Musk and Tesla is amazing.

Unfortunate that u tubes are not available in China.

Now, Nissan Renault and VW and even GM is putting real money into electric cars.

And hybrids are also amazing technologies....they help by between 10 to 30 % savings.

Consumer education is still tough.

But people  like Elon Musk of Tesla and Carlos Ghosn of Nissan Renault are the real heros.
Nissan Renault has invested 5 billions in developing electric cars.....

It is people like Elon Musk and Carlos Ghosn who will show the world to a better future.

2013 is turning out to be a landmark year for electric cars and hybrids.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-23 19:01:29 |Display all floors
And yes VW.....

VW has amazing concept cars. 200+ mpg.

Whatever happened to Bufett backed BYD?

It is a shame  isn't it?

Why can't Chinese companies come out with original technologies?
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-23 19:10:20 |Display all floors
Holland is going to be the first country taken off petrol cars.

They have announced plans for free charging stations throughout the country. .....and if their power comes from wind, it is emission free. Bravo.

And this forum sansukong......what a ......absolute .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-23 21:50:10 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-7-23 20:10
Holland is going to be the first country taken off petrol cars.

They have announced plans for free  ...

China, the world’s biggest wind power market, posted a 41 percent surge in the production of electricity from wind in 2012, bringing the nation a step closer to meet its goal in three years.

Under the 12th five-year plan for 2011 to 2015, Beijing wants to increase hydropower capacity to 290 gigawatts, solar power capacity to 21GW, on-grid wind power capacity to 100GW and capacity for generating energy by burning biomass to 7.5GW by 2015. By then, the country hopes 20 per cent of the electricity it generates will come from renewable sources. Installed nuclear capacity is expected to reach 40GW by 2015.

Worldwide, Netherlands Electricity Consumption rank about # 23 with around 125 GWh/yr...
Windmills are said to have existed in Holland from about 1200...
It takes about 40 muscles to smile, but only 4 to pull the trigger of a decent rifle

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.