Author: enlightenus

[Cross-culture marriage] Why are Chinese celebrities are eager to give up their Chinese citizenship?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-7-6 18:36:51 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-7-6 05:24
Ever hear of a job? I have a job here and can't collect social security until I reach retirement a ...

ha ha ha that got under your skin, result

You ought to be waiting for your pension if you bothered to contribute to a pension pot had you held down a job
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-6 23:34:34 |Display all floors
snappysammy Post time: 2013-7-6 07:53
it's more like a pass to go to HK...than a Visa..... it's easy to get..

Kind of like getting a "pass" to go from New York to Washington, DC? America doesn't have such restrictions.

BTW before I met my wife it took her 8 months to get a Visa to visit the USA. But as an American it took me 4 hours to get one to visit China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-6 23:35:44 |Display all floors
Before I met my wife it took her 8 months to get a Visa to visit the USA. But as an American it took me 4 hours to get one to visit China.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-7-7 01:34:40 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2013-7-6 02:36
ha ha ha that got under your skin, result

You ought to be waiting for your pension if you b ...

Pensions? The rich people in the USA have seen to it that those hardly exist any more.
Haven't you heard? Privatization. It's giving the people's money to the rich.
And there are plenty of people stupid enough in the USA to believe in doing this.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-7 02:58:30 |Display all floors
snappysammy Post time: 2013-7-6 07:19
well there's a reason for it...they also need a visa to travel to Taiwan.........the big reason is ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-7 07:22:38 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-7-5 09:22
All three of them?
My wife is keeping her Chinese citizenship so we can move back to China when I re ...

You have bread? OMG

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2013-7-7 07:35:34 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-7-6 09:24
Ever hear of a job? I have a job here and can't collect social security until I reach retirement a ...

WITH ALL DUE RESPECT....I THINK YOU COULD GET DISABILITY....
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.