Views: 5186|Replies: 8

Nanjing: 6 years old girl begs and smokes nakedly on the street [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-7-4 10:21:42 |Display all floors

1.jpg

July 2, 2013, several photos about a 6-year-old girl who begs and smokes nakedly on the street in Nanjing were posted on Weibo, which has draw high attention from public.

July 3, reporter of Xinhua found the girl and her father, a 46 years old man, on the street. When reporter saw them, the little girl had dressed in green cloth with her father kneeling on the floor, begging. Crowd gathered around them when some people criticized that the father is so cruelhearted to make his daughter begged nakedly on the street. The man said nothing but bowed his head.

Not long later, the staffs of social relief station of Nanjing arrived, they offered aid for the father and the daughter but was declined by the man.  

The man said that his is a farmer in Sihong, Jiangsu province; his wife left him two children and gone; another child of him is an 8 years boy.

Someone called the police for doubting that the girl was not the daughter of the man and abducted by him. The police came and confirmed at the man is the father of the girl. Police also said that if the man refuses the aid from relief station or any social organization, they can’t do anything to help them.

A social problem expert said that police has the right to interfere because the man is unable to support the girl’s life and has to force the girl begged on the street. Society can take the responsibility to take care of the little girl.

source: kb.dsqq.cn

let me know if U like tennis

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-4 10:22:02 |Display all floors
2.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-4 10:22:19 |Display all floors
3.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-4 11:08:27 |Display all floors
I strongly believe there is a gang behind these young beggars.
Bravos

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-4 12:50:33 |Display all floors
bravos Post time: 2013-7-4 11:08
I strongly believe there is a gang behind these young beggars.

may be not as you thought.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-4 13:31:41 From mobile |Display all floors
bravos Posted On 2013-7-4 11:08:27
I strongly believe there is a gang behind these young beggars....

i agree with you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-4 14:26:27 |Display all floors
nealrussel Post time: 2013-7-4 10:22

Just check
1. DNA to identify daughter and biological father relation
2. find out the girl if she's on psychedelic drug

If the government cannot make effort on social and law enforcement, at least to do the medical check to boost up China's pharmacy industry.
A system that cannot nip greed in the bud, this system becomes the breeding ground of crime.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.