Views: 13574|Replies: 41

Do you comment in this forum for conviction? for sympathy? for empathy?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-6-30 22:33:19 |Display all floors

Participating in a forum always will depends on our mood and the spare time. But when that right time comes to you I guess you start replying topics of your interest or the ones who are  under your total knowledge to debate firmly, me too.

I think most of us skip the nonsense threads. What about the trolls? sometimes is a pain in the ........, sometimes are a challenge but sometimes bring us the opportunity to defeat them with some humour or with FACTS.

But what about when you find a thread that has senses or its interesting but the OP is one of the posters that you really dislike?  (the one probably you had an argument in another thread) do you dare to drop a comment or even you like the topic but you preffer to skip it?

In my case I don´t care who is the OP if the thread I found it iis nteresting. i think the best contribution in a forum should be based in exchange of ideas, making suggestions, dropping advices, supporting the newbies or the ones who really wants to participate but sometimes they can find some nonsense flames or stupid battlefields where the trolls make a banquet.

So, are you a limited member or an unlimited member to post in this forum?

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-5 09:26:17 |Display all floors
I wondering what´s Snappy purpose to post in this forum .

Some time ago Free Talk Section was a place with a fluent traffic and a very active section until Snappy flooded it with endless threads with no sense. Now, he is doing the same in this section. Since attacking some Mods (Aut, Dss and WhB) to disturb with nonsense threads (with his ghosts included in it).

If things continue like this, I preffer Expatter in the forum. Can they exchange the handles?
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-5 10:45:37 |Display all floors
I just do it to piss people off.
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-5 15:46:25 |Display all floors
Give credit where credit is due I say. If you don`t like someone but you can`t be mature enough to move past the disagreements when something good comes along, what does it say about your own character?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-6 17:48:44 |Display all floors
I would like to share with anyone here if their commments do make senses no matter how are the posters / commentators.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-6 17:49:43 |Display all floors
KnowledgeWisdom Post time: 2013-7-5 15:46
Give credit where credit is due I say. If you don`t like someone but you can`t be mature enough to m ...

we chinese called "xiaoqi". 小气

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2013-7-7 07:28:01 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2013-7-5 09:26
I wondering what´s Snappy purpose to post in this forum .

Some time ago Free Talk Section was a pl ...

WHO ARE YOU.....
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.