Author: PPsally

[Dating advice] [Original]Are foreign guys very eager to have sex?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-7-4 10:21:19 |Display all floors
omang Post time: 2013-7-2 16:34
I noticed this when i was in China. Manny foreigners like the notion of having sex any time they mee ...

This trend of foreigners wanting to have sex with local Chinese girls is understandable. It does take two to tango and in this age of liberty in China, it is not difficult to comprehend why many Chinese girls have sex with foreigners.

It would be interesting to make a classification of the type of foreigners in China. It would be interesting to know their ethnicity and to compile a report as to which group of foreigners are most aggressive what it comes to the desire to copulate with Chinese local girls. It is difficult to commission such a study but perhaps a PhD student doing a study on the sex and sexuality of the Chinese women might be able to incooperate this aspect in?

Just to throw in some thought... you can contribute your ideas and expand this.

There are bascially seven broad groups of foreigners in China:

1) Americans
2) Eurporeans - break into two group - Eastern and Western
3) Middle Eastern
4) Latin Americans
5) Africans
6) South Asians - Pakistan and India
7) Other Asians - very broad

We need to know the percentage of each group, the numeber of males married, single, separated.

As with regard to local Chinese women who have sex with foreigners,we need to know:
1) Which province they come from
2) thei marital status
3) their occupation

We can also go into details their sexual behavior like oral sex, anal sex, fetish, group sex and others.

I mean it is hard to come to some kind of conclusion if you don't don't a detailed survey and study. Have anyone got any led on this? Any studies conducted?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-4 13:20:06 |Display all floors
Fookchew Post time: 2013-7-4 10:21
This trend of foreigners wanting to have sex with local Chinese girls is understandable. It does t ...

Good point, It's worth studying I think.
But I didn't conclude this.
I have the overall feeling.
You may feel differently

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-4 19:51:28 |Display all floors
This post was edited by truthbetold1 at 2013-7-4 19:54
PPsally Post time: 2013-7-4 13:20
I have the overall feeling. ...

Foreigners are just as normal as Chinese when desiring sex. Foreigners always get the bad press.
Does it mean that all Chinese man don't like sex and foreigners do?

Maybe one difference is that most foreigners will make the effort to go out and hunt for women in a bar or club to find a partner. Its no secret that many Chinese guys are not as forward in approaching woman as foreigners...... This does not mean that Chinese guys are not interested in having sex. Some people will try different methods to satisfying themselves.
Massage parlours and KTV's are big business in China, Big business because they have lots of customers.... and who are these customers?  I guess there are not enough male foreigners in all of China to keep all these business running in China.

I guess you see my point now?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-5 08:03:12 |Display all floors
PPsally Post time: 2013-7-4 08:20
I have the overall feeling. ...

But it was a good subject that you brought. If we have more input, then we will be more enlightened.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-5 08:22:53 |Display all floors
truthbetold1 Post time: 2013-7-4 14:51
Foreigners are just as normal as Chinese when desiring sex. Foreigners always get the bad press.
D ...

Foreign males wanting to have sex with Chinese girls is nothing surprising. If they are by themselves with so much temptation around, many will go for it. Modern Chinese girls are more liberal nowadays. If you consider the vast pools of girls coming to the major cities to look for work, it is inevitable that many will come in contact with foreign men.

There are three main types of sexual contact:

1). Paid sex which involves sex workers either part time or full time. Perhaps this is the largest number of sexual encounters.
2)  Casual sexual encounters - non paid. Could be office colleagues or friends. There are rumors going around that certain ethnic groups are more inclined to seducing innocent Chinese girls but these need confirmation. Otherwise it could be construed as "racist".
3)  Sex in serious relationships. Usually these are steady relationships involving mainly one partner only.

Note: Married men, men in relationships with Chinese women may also have paid or unpaid sex secretly.

Keep talking.

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2013-7-5 09:14:13 |Display all floors
PPSally,

Foreign guys are probably no more eager to have sex than Chinese guys. It varies greatly with the guy, his sex drive level (due to hormones) and his views on sex and it's place in his life. There are no simple answers and it is impossible to generalise as well.
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-5 11:25:25 |Display all floors
KnowledgeWisdom Post time: 2013-6-30 18:42
It is unfortunate that all people usually generalize when asking questions like this. I could ask th ...

Here you get wrong meaning for play . I think you might be new.  here is china they often use chinese word  wan(玩), If they want to show you politeness they will ask you . if you have time come to wan(玩)。 even  if you meet for  first time they ask you come to visit there place it is nice beautiful that is there respect a kind of welcome to you china as you are foreigner and as china is her home she welcome you from her heart but you join that related to sex . just because she use you pure and polite word wan(玩)。 i
if you translate it , it is play but the sense of this play is different to sex play.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.