Author: PPsally

[Dating advice] [Original]Are foreign guys very eager to have sex?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-7-3 09:24:53 |Display all floors
OMG...are all the foreigners in China from USA ???the writer says its no polite to ask a woman back to his apartment on first date...excuses me.... to me it would be a compliment to her.... and who says its for sex.....yes its true there are different customs and different traditions... so perhaps its not just the foreigners that should learn about Chinese expectations.... if you are Chinese   and you want to date Foreigners   or No Chinese ...then you should also learn about their cultures & their traditions.... we have a saying...if the heat in the kitchen is to hot...get the hell out of the kitchen....if you are an adult woman... you have the option of saying YES..or saying NO....and for the silly foreigner that made the comment about an invitation  to come to the woman's city 'TO PLAY".... hey guy..in China this does not mean what you think it means....my first trip to this wonderful country was in 1983..ha ha .... boy   was it a steep learning curve then....and yes China was so very different....if you are a foreigner in China... really why are you here ????..are you just here for the experience... or is there real purpose in your stay ....many are here to just drink party and Hump women....and Chinese woman.... why do you choose foreigners to date??? because you think that they have more money ...and you can have them spend it on you.... pay the piper...nothing in this world is free...many Chinese women are just calculators.... there interest is only Money...material gain...and some stupid perception of security...the majority of them are really not worth the effort of taking to bed....they have no idea of how to make love...and most dont want to learn..he he ...sex or Love making in their culture doesn't play an important part in a relationship....they will give you care ..sure... but this is only to keep you healthy so you can produce the income for them....ha ha ..but love.... they really dont know what this is...

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2013-7-3 09:59:34 |Display all floors
genuineaussie Post time: 2013-7-3 09:24
OMG...are all the foreigners in China from USA ???the writer says its no polite to ask a woman back  ...

And your point is ?  
Life is what you make of it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-3 19:13:55 |Display all floors
This post was edited by HarryVC1822 at 2013-7-3 19:15
OMG...are all the foreigners in China from USA ???the writer says its no polite to ask a woman back  ...

For a "genuineaussie" your English poor and you use far too many Americanisms, therefore I am sure English is your second language. If you did indeed come here in 1983 my guess is you would be over 50 years old by now but your intellect seems to be that of sixteen year old or less.

You sound like a man with a big chip on his shoulder, I suspect you have never been lucky enough to have a Chinese woman to show any interest in you let alone go to bed with you. I believe you are jealous and maybe incapable of making love. Also how do you know what the "majority of them" are like? How many million have you met? Your stupidity astounds me.

I am from Australia and your insulting comments embarrass me and if, I repeat if, you are from Australia then I apologise for your rudeness.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-3 22:13:27 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2013-7-2 12:26
Again

Try to support your first statement in this thread

He never had $1,000.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-3 22:20:38 |Display all floors

They date foreign guys because Chinese guys won't boink them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-3 22:23:05 |Display all floors
HarryVC1822 Post time: 2013-7-3 19:13
For a "genuineaussie" your English poor and you use far too many Americanisms, therefore I am sure  ...

"For a "genuineaussie" your English poor and".  Sounds like the pot calling the kettle black.  Your English doesn't appear to be much better.  Try writing this:  "your English IS poor and . . . ."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-4 10:04:00 |Display all floors
roninxian Post time: 2013-7-2 05:32
The term she used was "foreign guys".  But you imply that they are "white guys".  Are all foreign  ...

You got a point there. I guess I have bee associating with my female Chinese staff who seem to refer to foreigners as Caucasians wth fairer skin tones.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.