Author: PPsally

[Dating advice] [Original]Are foreign guys very eager to have sex?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-7-8 16:48:38 |Display all floors
Ratfink Post time: 2013-7-5 09:14
PPSally,

Foreign guys are probably no more eager to have sex than Chinese guys. It varies greatly w ...

But I think Chinese guys are not as blatant as foreign guys , don't you agree?

Chinese guys may have the same level of sex drive, but they are doing a better job in containing it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-9 07:39:46 |Display all floors
This post was edited by truthbetold1 at 2013-7-9 07:42
PPsally Post time: 2013-7-8 16:48

Chinese guys may h ...

Yes you may be right most Chinese guys are more shy than foreigners on this subject, but the final result is the same.
You mention that they do a better job in containing it? Do you mean better job at cheating behind their partners back with mistresses, because they give the impression that sex is not so important to them.
PPsally, adults in an adults relationship also have their sexual needs and I'm also referring to women having these needs as well. Adult relationships are not fairy tales, they are not teenage romances where just holding hands in the park is enough to show their love. Sex is not a dirty subject to talk about, its real and it is part of our human nature.
Better your partner be honest with you about sex rather than him going behind your back getting satisfied by another woman.

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2013-7-9 09:31:52 |Display all floors
PPsally Post time: 2013-7-8 16:48

Chinese guys may h ...

It depends PPSally.

I've seen some pretty blatant stuff in both China and elsewhere in East Asia. I'd agree that Chinese men overall are probably less blatant and transparent about their objective but is that always a good thing. After all if you know a guy is just after sex you are better able to get rid of him.  Some Chinese guys are more like a snake in the grass, just luring their victim in to their trap.

For the record I'm not in favour of the current levels of promiscuity in either men or women. It shows a deplorable lack of self control and is often accompanied by quite cynical views of the opposite sex.
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-9 10:13:21 |Display all floors
Ratfink Post time: 2013-7-9 09:31
It depends PPSally.

I've seen some pretty blatant stuff in both China and elsewhere in East Asia. ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-9 14:01:58 |Display all floors
truthbetold1 Post time: 2013-7-9 07:39
Yes you may be right most Chinese guys are more shy than foreigners on this subject, but the final  ...

I mean that Chinese guys take sex more seriously. They are simply not as easy as some other guys.
You know what I mean.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-9 15:07:18 |Display all floors
PPsally

It all depends on your personal views regarding sex.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-9 18:14:35 |Display all floors
PPsally Post time: 2013-7-9 14:01
I mean that Chinese guys take sex more seriously. They are simply not as easy as some other guys.  ...

Hi PPsally, I'm still unsure of your meaning of taking sex more seriously?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.