Author: sunnylin01

[Cross-culture marriage] Why Chinese men flock to Thailand for brides?     [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-7-1 02:21:09 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2013-6-30 22:30
Yogesh Post time: 2013-6-30 18:20
But if you look at qualities, I believe Chinese or Vietnamese women are praiseworthy. They are che ...

You will be surprised that there are lots of traditional people in England! I'm sure in Scotland too...You need to know people ....I am endlessly irritated, for example, when a Pole says to me, I love England!! I say why? And she says you know, freedom, there are no laws at which point I get really irritated. There are laws, unlike Germany, it does not interfere willy nilly with citizens, So jaywalking for example......I got fined in Germany but I'd say to a policeman here......are there no criminals to be caught rather than enforcing this petty thing? a stern warning ..... In fact you'd be unlucky to be fined for that!

Manners are everywhere...it depends on the type of people you meet etc. Eating with mouth open for instance.....

Re Chinese and Vietnamese, come on, Yogesh!! Are you saying Indian women are not hard working? Hard work is not limited to a race and/or set of people...

Women everywhere are praiseworthy......but this is a Chinese forum so I'd imagine a lot of China doll fetish going on

No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-1 02:22:30 |Display all floors
vf84tcat Post time: 2013-6-29 16:01
You obviously live a pretty miserable life always attacking people. I hope it gets better for you

he has problem getting Chinese girls despite being Chinese......he was reduced to chasing  Mongols
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-1 02:42:52 |Display all floors
Yogesh Post time: 2013-7-1 00:09
Wish you a very happy life forever. God bless you both.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-1 02:46:17 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2013-7-1 02:04
they are.....but then again s are some thai, some korean and some Japanese...even some Italian ...

yep

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-1 02:54:05 |Display all floors
 YOUAREMY-SUNS Post time: 2013-6-30 21:19

You are a very pretty one yourself!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-1 02:55:21 |Display all floors
vf84tcat Post time: 2013-6-30 22:46
yep

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-1 05:49:14 |Display all floors
Carole66 Post time: 2013-6-30 17:03
Why they go to there so many chinese girls available who does want a husband so cant undserand tha ...

My dear what is it they want ???
Round Up is good for developing the mind

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.