Views: 2913|Replies: 6

[Dating advice] [Original]I haven´t met you yet [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-6-26 17:55:11 |Display all floors
I found this song of Michael Buble that I brought to mind my past. Thinking in those people who at some point in their lives has not found the love coveted or desired,

I remember when I was in my teens and in my youth when at times luck wasn´t on my side in love never discouraged me  and always kept ¨the enthusiasm that sooner or early love comes by itself.

I thought that I found it on several occasions but it did not. Sometimes the lack of experience in life  made me to fall in mistakes or   mere illusions. Sometimes I have found pretty girls with whom I found an apparent affinity in the beginning but at the end it was  just short relationships.

I never been picky in my searching, what I mattered most in a girl or woman was definitely her personality.

So for those young people who sometimes feel the luck is not  on your side in love, do not despair, do not worry, there is nothing better than finding a clean and sincere love without any rush.  Naturally without poses, without pretending to be what you are not, it is better to choose without external presures or from  unwished suggestions, Never try to find the right person or the person of your dreams. these do not exist,

There will always be times and places to meet new people, make friends and find love among them.

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTI1ODIxNzI0.

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2013-6-27 13:36:24 |Display all floors
I've met mine.
Have you met yours yet?
Life is what you make of it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-27 13:36:47 |Display all floors
Great song, bro

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-30 19:01:31 |Display all floors
DSseeing Post time: 2013-6-27 13:36
I've met mine.
Have you met yours yet?

- Glad to know you found it.

- Yes, I found it, she is Chinese, a person who I devote my love and my life.
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-30 19:02:32 |Display all floors
DSseeing Post time: 2013-6-27 13:36
Great song, bro

Yes, a song and video very refreshing.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-30 19:03:26 |Display all floors

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-30 21:08:58 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2013-6-30 19:03
For ttt222

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.