Author: sansukong

Global Warming as a 21st Century Religion [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-7-31 13:06:25 |Display all floors
ONE OF THESE DAYS, THE GREENIES WILL CONCLUDE THAT CO2 POLLUTION NO LONGER COMES FROM FACTORIES AND BURNING FOSSIL FUEL, BUT RATHER FROM ALL THE AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTS THAT MANKIND PRODUCES WHICH TURN INTO BIOLOGICAL WASTE OR ROT AND RELEASE CO2 INTO THE ATMOSPHERE.  

THEN, THERE WILL BE A CARBON TAX ON AGRICULTURE AND FOOD PRODUCTION.

THEN, THERE WILL A CARBON TAX ON FOOD CONSUMPTION.

AND FINALLY, THEY WILL CONCLUDE THAT IF THERE ARE NO BIOLOGICAL ENTITIES WHICH SUCK IN PRECIOUS OXYGEN AND EXHALE POISONOUS CARBON DIOXIDE, THE WORLD WILL BE A LOT CLEANER AND HEALTHIER FOR THOSE WHO REMAIN BEHIND.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-31 14:23:32 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-7-31 12:06
You only fail to "insult the intelligence of this forum's readers" because most readers have given ...

Ooh....  do you want me to feel surprised with your list? You must be joking! A bad joke!

Note: Translation...(no absolute)

哦....你想要我感觉到惊讶与您的清单?你一定是在开玩笑!一个恶劣的玩笑!
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-31 16:47:25 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-7-31 13:27
Snigger!  Snigger!

Laugh   Laugh    Laugh !

The old sage can't be wrong when he says: "He, who laughs last, laughs best"
Note: Translation....(not absolute)...

老圣人不能是错当他说:“他,谁笑到最后,谁笑得最好”

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-31 19:57:29 |Display all floors
global warmin my arse NY is already in the fall season now didnt really have a good chance to see the girls outhere in mini top & mini skirt {:soso_e135:}{:soso_e113:}
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-4 00:49:05 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-7-31 20:05
It didn't take a "sage" to come up with that saying.

It was history's first clown, Count Laughat ...

Those useless quotes from sansukong.

Only makes me laugh at it .....

The unschooled sansukong trying to sound educated.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2013-8-4 09:36:59 |Display all floors
youknowhat Post time: 2013-7-31 19:57
global warmin my arse NY is already in the fall season now didnt really have a good chance to see th ...

THERE'S MORE WATER .....THE HIGH TIDES ARE MUCH HIGHER THAN EVER.....WE CAN'T KEEP KICKING THE CAN DOWN THE ROAD...WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING...
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-4 10:18:50 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.