Views: 41807|Replies: 149

US will not doubt consider using Tactical Nuke against China if ASBM is used.   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-6-26 09:01:34 |Display all floors
US will no doubt use tactical nuke in relatiation of sunken carrier if not strategic nuke against key military sites  in China especially if it perceives China has limited nuke weapons at hand.
China has small amount strategic nuke weapons but it definitely needs vast amount tactical nuke weapons to hedge against US 's temptation to use tactical nuke in retaliation if its Carriers are sunk.

Therefore Chinese ASBM is  vulnerable if they are deployed alone.   Large stockpile of Smaller tactical  nukes with less far reaching environment consequences is a Must Have against US's temptation to use tactical nuke in retaliation.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-26 22:34:13 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-26 22:45:56 |Display all floors
lau_guan_kim Post time: 2013-6-26 22:34
I like your post.

Timely warning to China!

either don't use ASBM at all

or if using them then better be prepared to have something to back it up!

Realistically you think China won't use ASBM after years and years of development and massive funding?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-26 23:10:01 |Display all floors
Why would China sink an American carrier? Why would China attack American ships at all? The US and China should be allies, not enemies!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-26 23:13:59 |Display all floors
querist Post time: 2013-6-26 23:10
Why would China sink an American carrier? Why would China attack American ships at all? The US and C ...

One scenario,  Chinese naval ship and personnels dislodges Philippine soldiers currently illegally occupying the renai reef, US ship come to the aid of phillipine and starts to shoot at Chinese.

Second scenario, Shooting started between Chinese Naval Ships and Japanese naval ships, again US ships come to help and shoot at Chinese naval ship.

A lot of things are just waiting to explode, if now maybe few years down the line.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-27 01:35:25 |Display all floors
DrMao Post time: 2013-6-26 10:13
One scenario,  Chinese naval ship and personnels dislodges Philippine soldiers currently illegally ...

In both of your scenarios, China would be defending its territory and the US should not become involved. Thus, China still is not ATTACKING anyone. It is defending its territory.

I don't see where we disagree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-27 01:54:22 |Display all floors
querist Post time: 2013-6-27 01:35
In both of your scenarios, China would be defending its territory and the US should not become inv ...

I like ur optimism.

Whether it holds true that's yet be determined.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.