Author: DrMao

US will not doubt consider using Tactical Nuke against China if ASBM is used.   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-7-26 21:06:08 |Display all floors
lau_guan_kim Post time: 2013-7-25 14:55
The US has to start by treating China as equal.

It was a stupidity not to allow NASA to jointly wo ...

I agree completely with you. I think the way that the USA has been acting toward China is a big mistake. Imagine what we could accomplish if the USA and China worked together? That's one of the reasons I work with some universities in China to collaborate on research. My dream is to see a world where the USA and China are the closest allies, where our two nations cooperate and learn from each other.

That is why I am struggling to learn your language. (Yes, struggling. I'm still amazed that you people ever learn to read and write because your writing system is so complex.) That is why I travel to China twice each year.

I believe that the best hope for the world and for peace is for China and the USA to be partners, allies, friends. And the only way that can happen is one person at at time.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-26 23:33:05 |Display all floors
snappysammy Post time: 2013-7-26 02:23
why would I lie to you?

bcos ur sammy...sammy tell lies...
盡忠報國

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-27 14:14:13 |Display all floors
This post was edited by vincelee76 at 2013-7-27 14:14

Why would you want to try (I didn't say you would succeed), but why would you try to sink a US carrier??  After all , you china is the one traveling 1500 miles away to bother phillippines, continously threating Taiwan,  arguing with japan over 3 rocks, murdering vietnamese fisherman in cold blood.  You are the VILLIAN of Asia.  
If you continue to with your commie gangster ways, then don't complain when the cops come for you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-30 13:00:32 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-30 13:03:59 |Display all floors
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-30 13:07:26 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-31 11:57:46 |Display all floors
lau_guan_kim Post time: 2013-7-30 13:07
This is a case of acute mental delusion.

Waht researh have you made to back up your opinion.

china needs to treat Vietnam, Japan, Taiwan, Phillippines, all of ASEAN countries as equals.  Or else, they will all join forces with the USA and defeat china.  Simple as that.  All the nations in Asia is pulling US to join with them.  china is very cocky and arrogant.   if you china don't treat them as equals,  they will all come to kick your (a)(s)(s).

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.