Author: gaiacomm

American Atrocities   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-6-29 02:53:46 |Display all floors
American government and private business leaders have caused too much trouble for the people of North Korea. It must stop and eventually will once the system in America is changed. The people are too weak and ignorant to notice the intent. Once the system is stopped, then North Korea can once again flourish with the south and become one nation under one great rule!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-29 02:57:30 |Display all floors
gaiacomm Post time: 2013-6-28 13:48
Go to the North Korea website to get a wealth of information..DPR website.

There are many who would believe that the DPRK's official web site is more propaganda than fact. I was hoping that you had some experiences there or had spoken to actual North Koreans or something like that to substantiate your claims.

Here in the USA it is very difficult to obtain information about the DPRK that can be trusted because we can't tell what is fact and what is propaganda. That's why I'd like to visit there myself, but they don't let Americans into the DPRK.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-29 03:10:43 |Display all floors
querist Post time: 2013-6-29 02:57
There are many who would believe that the DPRK's official web site is more propaganda than fact. I ...

Its most likely best to visit the country and see for yourself. I saw wonderful landscapes, great foods, a diverse group of people. No fear from anyone, sincere curiousity of us as a people, a sense of loyality, great performances in stage, excellent music, a lake of corruption from the outside world. A childlike atmosphere. I can understand the control and direction needed to keep these fine people sheltered from the pangs of corrupted life and excessive pleasures of want not need.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-29 03:13:23 |Display all floors
The DPRK's website is a wealth of information. How many websites have you visited that was accurately representative of the facts? How about apartment websites in America that display a fine living place with nice grass, etc...or even the hamburger from McDonalds?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-29 03:14:42 |Display all floors
They would allow americans if and only if your intentions are true...nothing more or less.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-29 03:16:15 |Display all floors
The American government with the UN must lift all sanctions imposed on North Korea, without exception.
A showing of good faith and good will towards the people of North Korea.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-29 03:23:23 |Display all floors
This post was edited by querist at 2013-6-28 14:32
gaiacomm Post time: 2013-6-28 14:10
Its most likely best to visit the country and see for yourself. I saw wonderful landscapes, great  ...

Unfortunately, they won't allow US citizens to enter the country. I am happy that you had a good experience there. I would love to know more about it so I can try to sort through the propaganda from both sides.

I find it hard to believe that it is as idyllic as the DPRK's web site would have one believe, but I also find it had to believe that it can be as bad as we're taught here in the USA and not have a popular uprising.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.