Views: 7318|Replies: 7

Note to voice_cd: China issues ban on private adoption of abandoned infants  Close [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-6-22 11:53:54 |Display all floors

Note to voice_cd:

China issues ban on private adoption of abandoned infants Recycle bin        China & World        0
sansukong
2013-6-21 04:23

Is there a ban by BBS CD on topics pertaining to child-trafficking? The above article was taken from the Shanghai Daily.
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-22 12:20:38 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-6-22 10:58
I guess it depends on who the POSTER is as some posters are known to sow discord only in order to de ...
I guess it depends on who the POSTER is as some posters are known to sow discord only in order to demonise other posters rather than bring to the attention of this community a scandal such as child-trafficking.

Why? Feeling uncomfortable with such topic as child-trafficking? Feeling guilty?
Translate .....

為什麼呢?有關販賣兒童的話題感覺不舒服?感到內疚嗎?

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-22 14:10:08 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2013-6-22 12:22
Seneca is a protected alien in this Chinese Governemnt forum.
Is he a potential Ed Snowden me wond ...
Is he a potential Ed Snowden me wonders?

Currently, China is going through dangerous times. China cannot act as the dummy[China's very own mouthpiece] placed in the hands of a "foreign Ventriloquist". This is as good as Self-immolation!
Translate ....

目前,中國正在經歷的危險的時候。
中國無法用作假人[中國自己的喉舌]放置在手中的外國腹語術者。
這是不如自焚!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-22 14:20:37 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2013-6-22 12:22
Is he a potential Ed Snowden me wond ...

He is already boasting that he is indestructible in BBS CD .......他已經吹噓他是堅不可摧的.......

Sans Souci is spoiling again for a fight.He who stands to never win any. But then again having lost so many battles there is his realisation: it can't get any worse. I am used to lying on the ground, KO. Somehow I will get up and waddle home...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-22 20:45:17 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-6-22 19:07
Response:

Who believes that an inveterate ad hominem attacker such as Sans Souci really cares abo ...
For the record: It was Oxbladder and Sans Souci whose ambiguous posts raised the possibility that they engage in child-trafficking in China.

I suggest you make your reports to the Chinese Police if you have the evidence to prove your accusation. I have being trying very hard to raise the awareness of the Chinese Police to seriously investigate what I had provided here on BBS CD in the past. Hope voice-cd would not block me again, from postng the screen-shot as evidence for the police to follow up the lead!

Translate .....

我建議你讓你的報告中國警察如果你有證據證明你的指控。
我已經很努力提高中國警察意識,認真調查,
我在這裡業已提供在過去的BBS上CD。
希望 BBS CD,不會阻塞我投寄的截圖,
作為證據警察跟進的證據!

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2013-6-22 21:19:46 |Display all floors
This post was edited by 1584austin at 2013-6-22 23:55
seneca Post time: 2013-6-22 18:35
Report Close Optional reasons for report

SPAM

I would deal with it in the STRICTEST manner if this thread was in Free talk{:soso_e155:}

{:soso_e100:}{:soso_e100:}

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-23 05:16:48 |Display all floors

Note to voice_cd: Why the double standard?

seneca Post time: 2013-6-22 17:36
Who believes that an inveterate ad hominem attacker such as Sans Souci really cares about child vict ...
Who believes that an inveterate ad hominem attacker such as Sans Souci really cares about child victims of human traffickers?

You mean to say, people shouldn't be concerned about child-trafficking in China?

Translate ....
你的意思是說,民眾不應該的關心的問題販賣兒童,在中國呢?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.