Views: 7409|Replies: 46

Do you think that TWA Flight 800 Crash Story Is a Lie? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-6-20 14:32:33 |Display all floors
TWA Flight 800 Investigators Claim the Official Crash Story Is a Lie...

In a new documentary, whistleblowers – former employees of the NTSB (National Transportation Safety Board), TWA and the Airline Pilots Association as well as other aviation experts – have come forward to claim that the official explanation for the crash of TWA Flight 800 was false and a gas tank explosion did not bring down the flight off coast of Long Island 17 years ago.

TWA Flight 800 was en route from JFK Airport in New York to Paris, France, when it exploded and crashed off the coast of Long Island, killing all 230 people on board.

http://news.yahoo.com/twa-flight-800-investigators-claim-official-crash-story-120157562.html

It takes about 40 muscles to smile, but only 4 to pull the trigger of a decent rifle

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-20 18:57:26 |Display all floors
AL CIA DUH

I hope they don't try to pin it on AL CIA DUH.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-21 21:19:54 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2013-6-21 01:38
Interesting!
I will read it in the washroom tomorrow morning.

why the 'washroom'?
It takes about 40 muscles to smile, but only 4 to pull the trigger of a decent rifle

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-21 22:00:24 |Display all floors
Blame it on this TRIO !!

Round Up is good for developing the mind

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-21 22:24:01 |Display all floors
Was there not a video at the time showing the trail of a missile going up just before the plane exploded?

Allegedly the US navy were contacting an exercise in the sea below at the time.... But it has been a while and my memory may be playing tricks on me...
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-22 22:03:12 |Display all floors
TheHermit Post time: 2013-6-21 23:24
Was there not a video at the time showing the trail of a missile going up just before the plane expl ...

Many eyewitnesses were being interviewed on radio and TV who reported that something strange had preceded the explosion of the 747. Witnesses, many on the ground, reported seeing a bright object "streaking" towards the 747. The object in question turned in midair as it closed on the jumbo jet. Witnesses reported horizontal travel, as well as vertical. The broad geographical range covered by the eyewitnesses eliminates foreground/background confusion. To be seen as being near the 747 from so many different directions, the bright object had to actually be in the immediate vicinity of the 747.
Other pilots in the air reported seeing a bright light near the jumbo jet before it exploded.
ABC World News Sunday, 07/21/96, interviewed witness Lou Desyron, who reported, "We saw what appeared to be a flare going straight up. As a matter of fact, we thought it was from a boat. It was a bright reddish-orange color. ...once it went into flames, I knew that wasn't a flare."

The Washington Times, on July 24th, 1996, reported. "Several witnesses...saw a bright, flare-like object streaking toward the jumbo jet seconds before it blew up. ABC News said yesterday that the investigators had more then 100 eyewitness accounts supporting the [ missile ] theory."

However,  not one single eyewitness was allowed to testify regarding this "streak of light" that was usually described as ascending-- that's unheard of...
Unique to this crash was the intense participation of the Navy, which immediately dispatched its best deep salvage vessels to the area, and kicked out the New York Police Department divers, who had legal jurisdiction in the area.
No sooner had the 747 hit the water than dozens of internet intelligence operatives flooded the internet with posts claiming that Flight 800 had been the victim of a terrorist shoot down...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-23 02:05:36 |Display all floors
shameless Post time: 2013-6-22 22:03
Many eyewitnesses were being interviewed on radio and TV who reported that something strange had ...

Is it my imagination... or are the US a magnet for such phenomena?

So many mysteries surrounding so many events....
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.