Views: 9813|Replies: 18

[Dating advice] [Original]Have you experience a forbidden love? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-6-18 15:32:46 |Display all floors

Talking about of forbidden love is a somewhat complicated issue for thousands ofindividuals.

First at all, what is love?

Love is a feeling, therefore it is intense and long lasting and can sometimes getconfused with obsession or whim.

As humans we tend to feel attracted by what at the time we can not have, but often thisonly brings problems.

Do any of you have fallen in love with his cousin? Did any teacher? Did his boss, who bythe way, is also married? Did a man whose religion is different from you? ...

Perhaps your answer is yes, but have you ever been matched you too?

Whether for cultural, socioeconomic, inbred, race, money, among other ...

around the world there are couples that because of this nature, are forced to hide theirlove relationships.

Although, sometimes we should use more reason and less heart, however, when we leastexpect WE ARE THAT PERSON hooked making it a special one.

As most ofyou know that at the beginning of any relationship or romantic alwayscontemplate our partner as the best in the world, our best game, we feel sofortunate and obviously we have the not so vague hope that will be a lastingrelationship. After months, we realize certain traits in the conduct of ourpartner, we will slowly expelling the dream state and throws us into thereality of things.

Analyze thereason that we want both to be and not to another, whether it's just admirationor if indeed we are attracted to its purest essence and are willing to acceptas it is, we always provide the basis to undertake the best way, not Let usalso think of all the possible problems for which that person will have to go.

Alsoanother of our allies will be communication to achieve better strength to therelationship that we have and we must always keep that door open.

It is recalled that this issue did William Shakespeare inspire, who wrote the immortal work ofROMEO AND JULIET, the story in which the protagonists resort to death, suicidemore specifically, for not being able to live freely their love here on earth.

As this author has written many other works as romantic and tragic.

Our familyand friends are a mainstay for us and we always support, but may not always beso.

It isimpossible to cope forbidden relationship but it will be very difficult,fighting simple problems between couples and battling against the great tide,called society, judging and being spectators of a subject still taboo.

But whatabout if you are already IN a forbidden love with a married person?

In my youth  a friend of mine {:soso_e113:}  fell in love with a woman 10 years older than him. After twomonths of occasional encounters she confessed him she was married but for longyears the husband stopped to take care of her in love issues, she has a littleboy and he was his reason to live. he didn´t know what to do but both alreadywere involve in a deep love.

The relationship was more intense day after day but they agreed just to live withthis secret relationship with not limits.

He broke up with her around two months before he got married. After a year of my friend´smarriage, she contacted him just sending greetings but it was a hidden messageto see a new chance to see him again. They just exchanged phone calls and somemessages, my friend´s marriage started with some problems but not for the exsecret lover, it was about lack of compatibility with his wife, he tried to managed it well but it became a on and off marriage. Months later he called theex lover and they re started the secret love again but with more intensity,more lust and with more passion.

He saidevery meeting with her it was like touching the heaven, the hidden encounterswere excited and thrilled but separately both were devoted to their homes andchildren.

Finally the secret relationship ended when my friend decided to divorce the wife and tosettle down abroad.  

Did you experience or have heard this kind of relationship?

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-18 17:22:19 |Display all floors
No experience liike that. But once my cousin confessed that she had a crush on me.
It's too weird to have a relationship like that.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-19 12:09:30 |Display all floors
I heard about it before from a friend.and forbidden love is just playing with fire and once u did,neve regret and accept the result bad or good..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-20 11:05:58 |Display all floors
DavidtoChina Post time: 2013-6-18 17:22
No experience liike that. But once my cousin confessed that she had a crush on me.
It's too weird  ...

Could be weird when that kind of ´crazy¨love didn´t get you.
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-20 11:06:49 |Display all floors
bolooloo Post time: 2013-6-19 12:09
I heard about it before from a friend.and forbidden love is just playing with fire and once u did,ne ...

Agreed with you, it´s playing with fire and could harm others.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-20 12:10:16 |Display all floors
Here are some nice lyrics on love ...

Songwriters: KAYNE, RICHARD / WHITTAKER, ROGER

Love is a morning sunrise;
Love is the rain that falls;
Love is an evening sunset,
A stranger who calls.

Love is an April shower,
The warmth of a summer day.
Love is the hidden sunshine
That chases tears away.

Bridge:
Green as the grass that's growing,
Blue as the sky above,
Soft as the wind that's blowing,
All these things are love.

Love is a bolt of lightning
Slashing across the sky.
Love is the tender warmth
I see within your eye.

Bridge:
Green as the grass that's growing,
Blue as the sky above,
Soft as the wind that's blowing,
All these thing are love.

Love is a morning sunrise,
Love is the rain that falls;
Love is an evening sunset,
And I'm the one who calls.       

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-21 10:51:51 |Display all floors
Fookchew Post time: 2013-6-20 12:10
Here are some nice lyrics on love ...

beautiful lyrics

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.