Author: correction

KKK pests assault on Chinese students in France !!!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-6-18 15:22:37 |Display all floors
correction Post time: 2013-6-18 15:14
There's NO black slavery in China, stupid.

Is there a rule that slaves must be black?  If that is your belief then not only are you stupid, but you are also a bigot and a racist.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-18 15:23:44 |Display all floors
grb Post time: 2013-6-18 14:59
That was the Nigerians that jumped from the building when it was raided by police.  They had over  ...

There have been other incidents and I am not taking sides. There are many illegal black overstayers in GZ and the blacks are generally disliked by the Chinese but that isn't the point. Racism is racism wherever it happens.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-18 15:25:23 |Display all floors
These anti-Chinese attacks aren't going to change anything. The more these mobs attack Chinese people, the more their country's image will suffer at the hands of Chinese consumers.  France's ruling elites know hence they quickly apologized. France needs China more so than the other way round.

Nowadays aren't like the past. Today Chinese people will stand up and confront the west if the did anything wrong. In the past, China was not strong enough hence, they get kicked around and bullied.

The dragon will continue to rise and there is nothing any potential enemy or enemies can do about it. The Chinese people must keep calm and deal with any adversity one thing at a time. We are strong and we shall remain united both inside and outside of China. We must learn to ignore those agitators who try to demonise China and Chinese people the world over.

The peace loving peoples of the world look up to China. There are hiccups here and there but Africa, for example, is China's friend. Africa will be next Asian tiger and they are learning from Asia, not so much the west because of their track record. Some will ask: how about Obama and the presence of Susan Rice, will that help in securing the African resources? Well, enlightened Africans are no fools, they know who their true friends are.

In the end, the Chinese people will prevail.
"All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when we are able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must appear inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-18 15:26:36 |Display all floors
Laowai2? Post time: 2013-6-18 15:23
There have been other incidents and I am not taking sides. There are many illegal black overstayer ...

I agree with you.  The taxi drivers in GZ call the area where most of the Africans live "Chocolate Town".

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-18 17:28:17 |Display all floors
grb Post time: 2013-6-18 15:16
Is there a rule that slaves can only be black?  If that is your thought then you are a complete id ...

Of course you KKK pests are even trying to enslave us, calling yellow slaves.
Please don't shoot, I'm just a babe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-18 17:29:57 |Display all floors
Laowai2? Post time: 2013-6-18 15:20
Oh I see, so it's ok for Chinese to embark on racist attacks against blacks in China in the 21st c ...

You're just blowing the incident out of proportion
and trying to use such to justify your KKK attacks on the Chinese people.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-18 17:31:01 |Display all floors
grb Post time: 2013-6-18 15:22
Is there a rule that slaves must be black?  If that is your belief then not only are you stupid, b ...

Ok, you're talking about yellow slaves, that's why you're attacking us.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.