Author: Dara

[Original]Men want nothing but one night stand?   [Copy link] 中文

Glod Medal

Post time 2013-6-15 07:29:36 |Display all floors
vf84tcat Post time: 2013-6-15 06:48
Many young attractive women do the very same thing to older men. They talk very sweet and imply th ...

INCLUDE ME IN....I'M AN OLDER MAN, I HAVE PLENTY OF MONEY....AND I LOVE TO BE SWEET TALKED BY YOUNG ATTRACTIVE WOMEN......

BTW THAT DOESN'T MAKE ME A BAD GUY.....
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-15 07:51:24 |Display all floors
This post was edited by redtide at 2013-6-15 08:11
debbie520 Post time: 2013-6-13 11:06
So I don;t think we will lukcy to meet the faithfully nice man from online, (even some are nice)most ...

Crocodiles are lurking all over the  place and many pretend to be the knight in shinning armor. In other words, crooks acting as saints.

Tell me: Do Chinese girls generally pursue married rich laoweis? Do you think they emulate Wendi Deng?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-15 08:04:24 |Display all floors
Dara Post time: 2013-6-13 17:29
That's why men talk sweet to seduce women

It takes two hands to clap. The woman is equally guilty. Wendi deng is an expert when it comes to smelling out rich dirty old men or younger men to suit her needs. She started her career by sleeping with an American man who hosted her in the US, a man 30 years her senior.  The man's wife taught her English and in returned she destroyed her marriage. Wow! talking about returning goodwill!!  She is predator!! The man's wife threw her out of the house but you know what? He was so obsessed with her that he married her. You can say that wendi deng is a home breaker. But then Wendi had a young lover named David Wolf. They discovered having an affair so that old man divorced her ... But by then Wendi deng managed to get a GREEN CARD to live in America, something she had always wanted!!!! Of course, she would later pursue Rupert Murdock, the BIG FISH!!!

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2013-6-15 08:56:46 |Display all floors
snappysammy Post time: 2013-6-15 06:17
IT'S THE HUNT.....

No, its like hunting rabbits and being confronted with a hippo.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-15 10:39:56 |Display all floors
redtide Post time: 2013-6-15 08:04
It takes two hands to clap. The woman is equally guilty. Wendi deng is an expert when it comes to  ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-15 10:52:57 |Display all floors
Before I was married I knew a number of beautiful girls who thought nothing of stripping stark naked in public (in strip clubs) to advance their physical standing in life.  It is so hypocritical to say that only men think to use the sex of women rather females do it deliberately on a routine basis.

Anyone who says such a silly thing knows very little about real life.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-6-15 11:21:32 |Display all floors
jay_dee Post time: 2013-6-13 05:52
I have one night stand on each side of my bed.
So whats the problem?

The problem is, you can't keep your drawers shut.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.