Views: 31884|Replies: 110

[Original]Men want nothing but one night stand?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-6-13 10:42:15 |Display all floors
I've met so many guys online trying to seduce me, hinting for one night stand. This really makes me sick!

Why would a married man still try to do such a shameless thing behind his wife's back?!

What were they thinking about?

One woman can't satisfy a man?

I got so frustrated that it's so hard to find a man who's not frivolous and unreliable.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-13 11:06:52 |Display all floors
So I don;t think we will lukcy to meet the faithfully nice man from online, (even some are nice)most of them are looking for fun or cheat money, anyway as a girl,we need open eyes to save our security.
Make the impossible possible

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-13 12:48:49 |Display all floors
Sorry, but I'm Married.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-13 13:49:14 |Display all floors
I also know your means but I older had been married. So now what come along is just some happy or enjooy even if only one nights

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-13 16:30:55 |Display all floors
Unfortunately men separate "love" and sex. They don't need one to do the other. On the other hand most women want to believe they are in love to have sex. A man doesn't think he is being unfaithful because love is not involved in having sex outside of a relationship.

There is also the competitive element. Single men in particular treat sex as a game or competition. The more conquests they have the more successful they think they are. Once the hunt and the conquest is completed he moves on in search of the next. This is very difficult for a woman to understand. The natural instinct for a woman is the nesting instinct. One man + home + family.

A mature man should grow out of this, many don't.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2013-6-13 17:16:19 |Display all floors
Laowai2? Post time: 2013-6-13 16:30
Unfortunately men separate "love" and sex. They don't need one to do the other. On the other hand mo ...

That's true.

I've almost grown out of this
Life is what you make of it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-13 17:26:47 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.