Views: 3668|Replies: 11

Karni Mata Temple - Wikipedia [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-6-10 20:03:42 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sansukong at 2013-6-10 19:06

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-11 08:42:03 |Display all floors

So it is the ambition of sansukong to be a Rat?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-11 09:18:17 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-6-11 09:02
Sans Souci is trying to upgrade to being a "blogger" - he has discovered Wikipedia. We will be tre ...

hahahahaha

I guess having a change of hobby for the Rat isn't a bad thing.

We have to wait and see.

and the first subject , after the make over, is about rat temple.....................don't look like a good start.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-11 09:57:32 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-6-11 07:42
So it is the ambition of sansukong to be a Rat?

I respect those who revere the rats in the temple. Do you? Or, you reckon they be despised?
Translate .....

我尊重那些誰天尊的大鼠在聖殿裡。你呢?
或者你估摸著他們被人鄙視

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-11 10:01:04 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2013-6-11 10:01
sansukong Post time: 2013-6-11 09:57
I respect those who revere the rats in the temple. Do you? Or, you reckon they be despised?
Transl ...

when your ambition is to be a Rat...........

you will be a rat........................that simple.

be good is difficult.

but be rat? That is easy especially since you want to be a rat.........................

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-11 10:49:59 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-6-11 09:01
when your ambition is to be a Rat...........

"To revere" and "to want to be" are two different and separate matters. Thus, by your stu pid logic, it is easy for you to be a skunk, just because you want to be one!

Translate .....

“尊敬”和“要想當”是兩個不同的和獨立的事宜。
所以,你的愚蠢的邏輯,很容易為你是一隻臭鼬,
只是因為你想成為一個!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-11 11:24:08 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-6-11 09:49
"To revere" and "to want to be" are two different and separate matters. Thus, by your stu pid logi ...

By the way, it comes as a big surprise to me that the words "mother and wife" have been classified in BBS CD as " foul vocabularies".

Translate  ....
順便說一下,這是作為一個大驚喜給我,寫著“母親和妻子”已分類論壇CD“犯規的詞彙”。

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.