Views: 1516|Replies: 1

Global wheat production jumps to a record 701.1 million mtons..... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-6-9 14:57:40 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sansukong at 2013-6-9 15:34

WEDNESDAY, JUNE 05, 2013 CO2-induced global crop failure update:

"Global wheat production will jump 6.9 percent to a record 701.1 million metric tons in the year that began on June 1, exceeding the 3 percent expansion in demand to 694.1 million tons"

Wheat Bear Market Worsens as U.S. Farms Lose Share: Commodities - Bloomberg
Global wheat production will jump 6.9 percent to a record 701.1 million metric tons in the year that began on June 1, exceeding the 3 percent expansion in demand to 694.1 million tons, the USDA said May 10. A 6.6 percent increase from Canada, the second-largest exporter, and gains of 48 percent in Russia and 40 percent in Ukraine compare with a 9.4 percent drop in the U.S.

POSTED BY TOMAT 10:36 AM

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-9 17:41:36 |Display all floors

No idea what it is all about........

But  GM technology makes food cheap and widely available.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.