Views: 6412|Replies: 30

What an unlucky day [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-6-5 12:42:04 |Display all floors
I am a designer of automatic machine,this morning I came to my office and found that my machinecal parts was broken by the carelessful colleague,I was so sad, this means I will spend the whole day or more to remend it,as you know I am a girl ,the machine tool is a big question to me,I don't like to operate the tools. I often have a thought of changing my job,but when I calm down,I told myself"you should insist on it for three years at least",it is my major, and I like it although sometimes I need to assemble and test the machine what I designed,but when compeared with the girls who can do a more cmfortable work and take less working pressure,I am unhappy.In my department there are only two female engineers, another one is about 40,much older than me,she is a leader,but not mine.Now I am confused about my job and future,am I really will do the machinecal designing for the rest of my life,or change a direction of my career.OH~~GOD~~~give me some messages~~~~~

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2013-6-5 12:59:26 |Display all floors
If this is not what you wanted from your career why did you not study something else?

You are lucky to have a job, many graduates fail to find work these days.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2013-6-5 16:16:46 |Display all floors
Designer of automatic machine sounds great to me.
Why to complain?
Not interested?
How about design some clothes instead?
Life is what you make of it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-5 16:49:52 |Display all floors
make a plan for your future, then you will feel easy to find a solution....
"Following up your own path and don't worry about what others say"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-5 17:02:02 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2013-6-5 12:59
If this is not what you wanted from your career why did you not study something else?

You are lucky ...

yeah,I think I'm good at comunicating with others, so I want to try sales or others which have relations to the machine,I can't leave my machanical fild.......I love it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-5 17:12:25 |Display all floors
If that is how you feel, take a leap of faith and do it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-5 17:28:48 |Display all floors
DSseeing Post time: 2013-6-5 16:16
Designer of automatic machine sounds great to me.
Why to complain?
Not interested?

Machanical engineer is a profession of the male in many people's mind, so a few gilrs choose to do this. I am still at the learning period,so sometimes I need to assemble the parts what I designed, usually it needs a physical power,and cost lots of time to test and adjust all the components to make the machine run smoothy. I am interested in it,but when I see other girls who have a work in the real office buildings I have a sense of loss.When I tell others my job,they can't believe it, so I am puzzled,why does the majority can't accept it,just because in our minds girl should do the easy job,or others??In fact,the job does bring me much burden,and I have to bear it.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.