Views: 48706|Replies: 113

Yes/ No: Chinese Women - Don't shave armpit/legs, pubic hair not trimmed   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-6-4 14:26:45 |Display all floors
This post was edited by kolbe_demon at 2013-6-4 16:26

Is this Culture/ Civilization/ Personal Habits/ Lack of Education or Maturity/ General Science & Manners?

It certainly seems they do not shave armpits (with the length of hair more than the one on my head) {:soso_e151:}, Never shave the pubic hair (The White Tiger Concept), Neither do they shave their legs, Talk obsecene, Cheat on husbands and or bfs; all these due to lesser education or lack of individuality?

Why does this exist in china and that too among a mass.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-4 15:48:54 |Display all floors
Not sure what the question is. Is there a question?  {:soso_e123:}

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-4 16:57:41 |Display all floors
If they talk obscene it must be in mandarin so i wouldn't understand it anyway.  No they dont shave down there as far as i know.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-5 10:17:58 |Display all floors
You're talking about Chinese women?
Are you a sexist?
Why do they have to shave their armpits if they don't smell?
Why do they have to shave their legs if the hair is almost invisible?
Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-5 16:28:01 |Display all floors
In some countries in the west it is fashionable to shave armpits and legs (and arms) especially for ladies with darker hair. It is also fashionable to trim the bikini line (for obvious reasons if you wear a bikini). Some women go further and shave or wax more or all of their pubic hair. Some say it is for hygienic reasons, some just to follow fashion. In my humble experience Chinese women on average have less body hair than their western cousins (but not always the case). BTW I am a photographer so perhaps see more women (or more of women) than some.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-5 18:05:20 |Display all floors
I find Chinese women better than western women

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-6 07:20:21 |Display all floors
Yes, and I like it. They don't have hairy legs, so no big deal. Armpits? I could go either way. Pubic? I like hair, or I'd feel like a pedophile.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.