Views: 3089|Replies: 10

I am sinking into sad and negative :-( [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-6-4 11:07:16 |Display all floors
Now i feel so sad about my job and last afternoon my boss told me change my job-tasks. Form now then they change task everyweek.
When i work for this boss from April and he change my job content everyweek like an alarm clock.
He told me to do this first this week and next week he changed and made me to do that!!!
I really don't want to work in this company.
What can i do?
Professional mandarin teachers in shanghai - Mandarin Morning info@mandarinmorning.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-4 11:39:16 |Display all floors
give a resignation on your leader's table, and say "You can search for a better person to apply the work that vary from day to day"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-4 13:14:35 |Display all floors
lyeen Post time: 2013-6-4 11:39
give a resignation on your leader's table, and say "You can search for a better person to apply the  ...

you guys so brave~ Now i am so hesitated~
Professional mandarin teachers in shanghai - Mandarin Morning info@mandarinmorning.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-5 09:05:16 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-6-4 18:35
You lack ambition. Without ambition you deserve no good job. Why not become a businessman and do as  ...

You will only have to bribe the police, chengguan and the "protectors".?
why bribe the police ?
it is nothing to my job~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-5 11:01:23 From mobile |Display all floors
I think u should find another new job first. only then can u quit ur job without hesitation

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-5 11:33:27 |Display all floors
Fiona_fmf Post time: 2013-6-5 11:01
I think u should find another new job first. only then can u quit ur job without hesitation

i know but i need one or two weeks to think twice~ but thx~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-5 11:35:40 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-6-5 11:09
I think you need to grow up and respect your employers. They pay you, and they ask you to perform  ...

i am never not respect my boss actually my boss is a good guy but job is not business with boss's moral standing. So i will think more one week and find a voice in my heart.
I  trust myself!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.