Views: 8529|Replies: 27

97% Of Experts Agreed That We Would All Be Starving By 2000 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-6-3 17:48:06 |Display all floors
1970 : 97% Of Experts Agreed That We Would All Be Starving By The Year 2000

Posted on May 31, 2013       by stevengoddard

“Demographers agree almost unanimously on the following grim timetable: by 1975 widespread famines will begin in India; these will spread by 1990 to include all of India, Pakistan, China and the Near East, Africa. By the year 2000, or conceivably sooner, South and Central America will exist under famine conditions….By the year 2000, thirty years from now, the entire world, with the exception of Western Europe, North America, and Australia, will be in famine.”

• Peter Gunter, professor, North Texas State University

Fifteen Foolish Forecasts: How did environmentalists get it so wrong on Earth Day 1970?

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-3 20:57:28 |Display all floors
99 % of all experts already know you are a Rat.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-3 21:05:22 |Display all floors
look at you!

one day one thing but they all have the same  obstructionist objective.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-3 22:19:59 |Display all floors
We are indeed starving, nutritionally.  All we eat is cheap carbs with no nutrients.  So yes, we are indeed starving.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-4 23:53:57 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-6-3 22:07
The Club of Rome has not had to revise its prognostications. We are heading for truly critical times ...

The old zionist nutheads in Club of Rome wants to reduce the human population on earth by 90% and don't think they intend reducing themselves, they are simply old fools that soon become extinct by their own stupidity.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-5 13:34:45 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-6-5 08:46
My brother in Latvia thinks that planet Earth can support over 10 billion human earthlings - if ot ...

bio mass of ants is more than bio mass of humans.

so , what disturbs the natural balance is not number of humans.............earth can support 10 billion humans, no problem. ........................but what humans do with fossilized energy that upsets the cart.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-5 18:28:00 |Display all floors
There not far off

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.