Views: 16333|Replies: 38

Note to voice_cd: [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-6-3 10:58:32 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sansukong at 2013-6-3 10:00

Note to voice_cd:

Can you define the scope of "negative information"? Is telling the truth about what is happening in China to be taken as "negative information". Are you using this to protect the China-bashers from been exposed? Or are you trying to frastrate the pro-China bloggers and to drive them away from CD-BBS? I find your recent actions against the pro-China bloggers unfair and very discriminating in nature. Is there still fair play and transparency in CD-BBS? What is going on? Why are the China-bashers been given a field day in the forum whilst the pro-China bloggers are been harassed?

Do you find my answer to another blogger as shown below as "negative information"? Are you passing judgement without due diligence?

For years, one of their favorite refrains was that they need a regime change in China in order for people to be able to buy or read a copy of the Bible.  Well, the Chinese government actually did not censor printing or reading the Bible, as too many of them have been printed in China, which nobody reads, and are thus being exported to the guys who need it to thump with in demonizing China.  As usual, truth prevailed, when they leaf to the back of the title page to find that not only were they lying through their teeth, they were swearing with a Chinese Bible!

The West has a few successes in bringing regime changes in the middle east countries and in Africa through imported violence. In China the bible is the more noxious and self-destructive weapon than the nuke. Given time and left unchecked, it could bring total destructions to China and China could share the same fate of the caterpillar as shown below. ...
Translate .....

西方有一些成功,
在將在中東國家政權更迭,
並在非洲,
通過進口暴力。
在中國的聖經,
是更有害的和自我毀滅的武器比核武器。
由於時間和任其發展,
它可能帶來的總破壞中國。
中國可能面臨同樣的命運,
的,
毛毛蟲所示。 ...

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-3 11:23:53 |Display all floors
Note to voice_cd:

"Body-Invaders" ... This same video has been posted in this fourm numerous times  before without been labeled as "Negative Information" and it has certainly become so. Tell me why you suddenly find the contents so offensive?
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-3 11:57:33 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-6-3 11:23
Note to voice_cd:

the default is.........any thing from sansukong is negative news.

Good and necessary .
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-3 16:41:41 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-6-3 10:23
Note to voice_cd:

For those who wish to view the video, can Google the following ......對於那些誰希望觀看視頻,可以在Google的以下內容......

Body Invaders - YouTube

www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMG-LWyNcAs‎
Apr 27, 2009 - Uploaded by National Geographic

Note: My attempt to prove my point has been blocked by CD for reason/s unknown.
注:我試圖證明我的觀點,原因不明的光盤已被封鎖。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-3 20:54:32 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-6-3 16:41
For those who wish to view the video, can Google the following ......對於那些誰希望觀看視頻,可以 ...

the default is.........any thing from sansukong is negative news.

Good and necessary .
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-9 13:03:05 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-6-3 20:57
Another "private conversation" hijacked to the glaring broad daylight of the sun.

Why? Are you afraid that your lies are been exposed for everyone to know and that what a sickening liar you have always been?
Translate .....

為什麼呢?
你是不是怕你的謊言被暴露,為每個人都知道,
和的是什麼一個令人作嘔的騙子,你一直都是?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-9 18:48:34 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-6-9 13:03
Why? Are you afraid that your lies are been exposed for everyone to know and that what a sickening ...

You Rat knows  no limit to shame

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.