Author: sansukong

Note to voice_cd: [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-6-12 22:00:49 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-12 22:01:44 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-12 22:20:30 |Display all floors
lau_guan_kim Post time: 2013-6-12 21:59
How long? How long?

Did I hear "How long?"

Whichever part of yours used to be long.....

It no longer works......

A rat and you think it is your teacher,
You too old already.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2013-6-12 23:46:02 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-6-12 21:29
Even when a word like "long" is missing? Thank you, Austin. This will spur me on to write even mor ...

Hao

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-6-13 09:28:47 |Display all floors
lau_guan_kim Post time: 2013-6-12 03:52
seneca's English is atrocious!

And since he thinks so highly of his English it makes it all the more laughable.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-13 09:39:53 |Display all floors
lau_guan_kim Post time: 2013-6-12 18:52

Really? You also think like that arrh? I thought mine is already bad enough!

Translate .....
真的嗎?
你也這麼認為嗎?我想我的英語水平,是已經壞透了!

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-6-13 11:18:01 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-6-12 19:10
I don't thinkanything of my English - English comes naturally to my fingers as they type my respon ...

You're hanging on to that -ize versus -ise thing are you?
It'll take a LOT more than that to convince anyone you have advanced beyond basic high school English.
By the way, I've been to several cities in China, Japan, and Malaysia while you've never left the borders
of Malaysia. Try writing something other than insults and hateful observations made from your narrow
view of the world. That would be a start.
Another tip, thinkanything isn't a word. I'm guessing you were trying for "think anything".
Talk about mangled English.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.