Author: Phone

[Original]Altruistic Caucasian Males Vs. Psychopathic Caucasian Females   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-6-18 14:32:44 |Display all floors
redtide Post time: 2013-6-17 22:23
You speak queen's English?

No I speak English, do you have a problem understanding English?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-26 11:10:44 |Display all floors
SDIvester Post time: 2013-6-2 20:32
WOW, and I was taught that girls are made from SUGAR and SPICE and EVERYTHING NICE.

The West should pass a law forbidding rich young attractive White females from marrying other White men and having children with them; the law should only allow for them to marry and have children with non-White men.  This is the only way to end their elitist White racial supremacism.   Rich young attractive White females would never marry a non-White male because they believe White males are genetically superior to all other people, including East Asians and Jews.  They want to keep their race strong by marrying only other rich White men and creating White babies to promote world Aryan racial dominance.

Chinese and Jews need to partner up to help pass this law against rich young attractive White females.  

Any Jewish in this forum?  Please read my post: you must end White racism among the world's rich attractive young White females.

I visit big cities a lot, and there are lots of rich young attractive White females as citizens and tourists, and they are all the same: hard-core hateful White supremacists who raise their nose to anyone who is not a rich White male.

You know, in the past, in order to stop Hitler, we fire-bombed hundreds of thousands of White females in germany in order to stop them from making more NeoNazi Aryan babies. Well, President Obama should let us do the same to today's  rich young attractive White females.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-7 15:43:52 |Display all floors
You are so right!!!!   Here in New York City, I meet a lot of rich attractive White females, and they treat all people as if they are stray dogs on the streets.  They are also extremely racist: they would never marry a non-White male.  

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2013-8-7 15:58:45 |Display all floors
Degree Post time: 2013-8-7 15:43
You are so right!!!!   Here in New York City, I meet a lot of rich attractive White females, and the ...

Why, what would they think of Chinese guys with yellow skin?
Life is what you make of it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-7 16:54:50 |Display all floors
DSseeing Post time: 2013-8-7 15:58
Why, what would they think of Chinese guys with yellow skin?

They should very well marry and have children with Chinese men, but they are too racist to do so.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-8 06:16:51 |Display all floors
Pond Post time: 2013-6-3 12:27
I have one friend just back from the looney bin, because of the Child Support Agency,

I've noticed that rich white females in New York City dress like prostitutes in order to get the attention of rich White males, but whenever a non-White male passes by them, they quickly cover up their breasts with their arms and cross their legs closed in order to conceal their vaginas and then turn their backs to the non-White males.  They do this because they feel that non-White males are chimpanzees.  

I hope the non-White world decides to stand up to this racial oppression.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-13 11:22:54 |Display all floors
This post was edited by dolehowyee at 2013-8-13 11:33
Phone Post time: 2013-6-3 11:08
I did an experiment today here in Manhattan, where I am surrounded by wealthy Caucasian males and fe ...

Are you a man? I think you should not only do this research by yourselfe, but also by a woman. Or rather, the one who say hi first should include male and female, black and white, yellow and brown, handsome and ugly, young and old. So you should do a lot more researches instead of drawing a conclusion by doing such a simple one.
Thus have I heard.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.