Views: 16853|Replies: 50

[Original]Altruistic Caucasian Males Vs. Psychopathic Caucasian Females   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-6-2 13:08:49 |Display all floors
In the West, Caucasian females are indoctrinated into feminism: the idea that they are superior to everyone: legally, socially, and biologically.  So Caucasian females act psychopathically to everyone else because of this mentality.  On the other hand, Caucasian males are taught that they are immoral and unethical and evil and racist and hateful and cruel and unloving and uncaring.  So Caucasian males will try to be nicer to everyone.  

When I see a Caucasian male or female in need of help, I will help the male, but never the female: the male is generally a lot nicer to me than the female.  

Educated Caucasian males often will choose to marry an East Asian female to avoid the psychopathic Caucasian female.  Uneducated Caucasian males have to instead settle for South-East Asian and Hispanic females to avoid the psychopathic Caucasian female.  

This trend may end up creating a lot of single psychopathic Caucasian females without a male, which quite ironically works out very well for the rape gangs.  

Have a nice day. {:soso_e100:}

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-2 20:32:38 |Display all floors
WOW, and I was taught that girls are made from SUGAR and SPICE and EVERYTHING NICE.   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-2 23:49:37 |Display all floors
SDIvester Post time: 2013-6-2 20:32
WOW, and I was taught that girls are made from SUGAR and SPICE and EVERYTHING NICE.

Females use glucose to create ATP energy, but they are actually made from amino acids and water.  Females ingest spices, and phyto-nutrients in them play metabolic functions in their bodies.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-3 00:35:22 |Display all floors
Phone Post time: 2013-6-2 23:49
Females use glucose to create ATP energy, but they are actually made from amino acids and water.   ...

For a minute there, I thought was mistaken.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-3 06:41:35 |Display all floors
SDIvester Post time: 2013-6-2 20:32

You have not met my ex-wife, nasty piece of work, full of piss and vinegar  

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2013-6-3 08:28:30 |Display all floors
from my experience they all want a Man with a slow hand and a very large foot{:soso_e190:}
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-3 11:08:44 |Display all floors
I did an experiment today here in Manhattan, where I am surrounded by wealthy Caucasian males and females.  I said "Hello" to Caucasian males and females as I walked here for a few hours in Midtown Manhattan.  Not awkwardly though, but naturally by only saying "Hi" if I crossed paths and our faces happen to meet.  Eight out of ten Caucasian men returned the "hi", most with a smile along with it.  But only one out of ten Caucasian females returned the "Hi," and none of them did so with a smile.  I said "Hello" to about 250 males and 250 females, randomly choosing them for age.  Males who returned the greeting did so equally from all age backgrounds.  But with the females, the middle age and older made up the one out of ten that returned the greeting, more greetings being returned the older they got, but no female appearing under age 25 did so.  

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.