Views: 3199|Replies: 11

New Study: ‘CO2 not responsible for global warming’ [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-6-1 17:11:02 |Display all floors
Say What?! Toss out 30 years of fear?! New Study: ‘CO2 not responsible for global warming’

Read the Full Article

'Chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs) — not carbon emissions — are the real culprit behind global warming, claims a  new studyout of the University of Waterloo. “Conventional thinking says that the emission of human-made non-CFC gases such as carbon dioxide has mainly contributed to global warming. But we have observed data going back to the Industrial Revolution that convincingly shows that conventional understanding is wrong,” said Qing-Bin Lu, a science professor at the University of Waterloo and author of the study. “In fact, the data shows that CFCs conspiring with cosmic rays caused both the polar ozone hole and global warming,” Lu said.'

By: Marc Morano - Climate Depot          May 31, 2013 11:55 AM

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-1 19:24:54 |Display all floors
haven't you posted this many times already?
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-1 19:26:42 |Display all floors
so, is it global cooling or is it................global warming but not due to CO2?
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-2 20:51:21 |Display all floors
But we have observed data going back to the Industrial Revolution that convincingly shows that conventional understanding is wrong

Yes we do. But that doesn't mean that their findings are right.

Of course, the correlation looks interesting. But, as the scientists point out themselves:

“But, I have to admit, the graph is visually compelling. But to determine if his proposed cosmic-ray-driven electron-reaction mechanism is valid, I’d say it is a case of ‘further study is needed’, and worth funding.”

So, in other words:
Another suggestion. But no proof for anything. The only proof there is, would be that the instituts wants more money - which it points out by saying "worth funding".
It's disgusting how easily the media prints a story as soon as the word "climate change" comes up in it. People need to know facts - and during the past 30 years, we mostly got suggestions.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-2 21:08:10 |Display all floors
both Morano and Rats belong in the drains.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-8-16 16:31:37 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-8-16 17:35:31 |Display all floors
incarnate Post time: 2015-8-16 16:31
The Myth of Carbon Pollution

Published on Oct 16, 2014

Heart landers on the loose again.

Shameless and disgusting.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.