Author: sansukong

Warmist John Cook’s study exposed [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-5-22 12:23:13 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-5-22 10:36
Once again:

Hans von Storch in the interview:

"Only people totally lacking in integrity can do that" ..... indeed, people like YOU!
And I can't agree with you more that you belong to such type!

Translate  ........

“只有完全缺乏誠信的人能做到這一點......”事實上,像你這樣的人!
而且我不能同意你更多的是,你是這種類型的人。

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-22 12:32:50 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-5-22 12:23
"Only people totally lacking in integrity can do that" ..... indeed, people like YOU!
And I can't  ...

creepy rat

if there is justice, we will have you drowned in a pig cage.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-22 12:41:21 |Display all floors
In a day of tornado in Oklahoma...................highest possible rating..........

and typhoon warning which closed HKSE.............

and this is only May...............not even the peak season............................

you choose to promote Morano and his morons around here.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-22 15:57:59 |Display all floors
to the moderators

Having sansukong around here is a black mark on this forum.

Makes this forum a laughing stock.

Does not promote understandings and learning.

sansukong, very irritating and very irresponsible.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-22 16:18:25 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-5-22 14:33
The ratty Sans Souci's modus operandi:

Post forged, faked, fabricated, doctored, tampered blogs by  ...
How long are the mods going to tolerate this provocative and antisocial conduct?
You have stolen this very question from me. How come you know what I am to ask of voice_cd this very same question?
Translate .....

你偷了我這個問題。你怎麼會知道什麼我想問voice_cd的這個同樣的問題?
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-22 16:34:42 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-5-22 16:18
You have stolen this very question from me. How come you know what I am to ask of voice_cd this ve ...

no moral immoral Rat.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-22 22:29:42 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-5-22 21:17
I don't know what you were trying to say. It wasn't in English. Were you drunik? Anyway, I don't n ...

I repeat

...................anything from Climate Depot to be pure lies!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.