Author: sansukong

Warmist John Cook’s study exposed [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-11-25 18:37:11 |Display all floors
Ted180 Post time: 2013-11-25 18:09
Because China still faces considerable problems bringing an American standard of living to 1ts 1.2 ...

As China gets closer to that.....climate change and pollution will change the fundamentals again......

All these development arguments missed one important point.

China is not Singapore
China is 1. 4 billion people. And already producing twice the emission of USA and soon, three times and then four times

We may have to nuke China if we want climate change to remain at reasonable levels.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-26 22:39:06 |Display all floors
Really. You should be more serious and realistic. Nuking is TERRIBLE to the environment. Mind you, a "nuclear winter" would reverse global warming. And it WOULD reduce the overpopulation of the world - which is the basic cause of global warming. But I'd prefer to reduce the population humanely - by paying poorer women (handsomely) to have their tubes tied.
What's on your mind...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-27 16:46:14 |Display all floors

AMS Survey 2013AMSsurvey@gmail.com

Meteorologists’ views about global warming:
A survey of American Meteorological Society
professional members

Meteorologists and other atmospheric science experts are playing important roles in helping society respond to climate change. Members of this professional community are not unanimous in their views of climate change, and there has been tension among members of the American Meteorological Society (AMS) who hold different views on the topic.
In January 2012, the AMS surveyed its members via email and found 52 percent believe global warming is happening and is mostly human-caused, while 48 percent do not. The survey also found that scientists with professed liberal political views were far more likely to believe global warming is human-c
aused than others.
Authors of the survey recommended that the AMS should “acknowledge and explore the uncomfortable fact that political ideology influences the climate change views of meteorology professionals; refute the idea that those who do hold non-majority views just need to be “educated” about climate change; [and] continue to deal with the conflict among members of the meteorology community.”
The “early online release” of the survey, to be publi
shed in the Bulletin of the American Meteorological Society, is available for free viewing at http://journals.ametsoc.org/doi/pdf/10.1175/BAMS-D-13-00091.1.

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-27 21:32:31 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2013-11-27 21:32

In a survey of #########

They found that all sansukong ############# are liars.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-8-7 07:11:49 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-8-7 10:27:35 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-8-7 11:25:21 |Display all floors
incarnate Post time: 2015-8-7 07:11
Global warming consensus claim doesn't stand up | The ...

It's Heartland fiction.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.