Views: 14780|Replies: 61

... It’s Not Global Warming ‘End Times .... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-5-15 07:34:26 |Display all floors
CO2 Nears 400 ppm – Relax! It’s Not Global Warming ‘End Times’ — But Only A ‘Big Yawn’ – Climate Depot Special Report

Renowned Climatologist: ‘You can go outside and spit and have the same effect as doubling carbon dioxide’

'Scientists note that geologically speaking, the Earth is currently in a 'CO2 famine' and that the geologic record reveals that ice ages have occurred when CO2 was at 2000 ppm to as high as 8000 ppm. In addition, peer-reviewed studies have documented that there have been temperatures similar to the present day on Earth when carbon dioxide was up to twenty times higher than today’s levels'

By: Marc Morano - Climate Depot     May 14, 2013 1:58 PM

To read full article click on the above article title.

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-15 08:28:38 |Display all floors
This is a very irresponsible forum to allow sansukong to post around here.

Morano is a discredited liar , proven again and again.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-15 08:47:34 |Display all floors
Got proper science don't want to learn

Want to learn from rats and Morano.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-15 08:55:48 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-15 11:48:23 |Display all floors
zglobal Post time: 2013-5-15 07:55
There is always one idiot that will deny the damage we're doing to our environment and yet another i ...
It is not only about global warming but also the disgusting air we expect our children to grow up with.

China life expectancy to hit 75.8 yrsAgencies : Beijing, Fri Oct 19 2012, 19:22 hrs.

The average life expectancy for Chinese will reach 75.8 years by 2015, one year longer than last year's average of 74.8, according to an official health care development plan.

Public health has improved since the last Five-Year Plan period (2006-2011), with significant progress made in multiple health care sectors, according to the 12th five-year plan for health care development published today.

The study comes as Chinese policy makers and economists were publicly debating about the financial burden of China's expanding pension schemes.

The current pension system sets the retirement age for males at 60 and 55 for female government employees and 50 for female workers. Studies showed heavy opposition for any extension of retirement age.

According to estimates the China is already saddled with demographic crisis.

At present about 13.26 per cent of China's population are aged 60 or above at present numbering about 177 million.

According to recent studies China will be saddled with over 440 million old people in the next four decades.

The increase of old people disrupting the demographic cycle was largely blamed on the one child policy being adopted for the past three decades.

China's population was expected to hit 1.45 billion in 2020 from the current 1.34 billion, according to official media reports.

According to a joint study by the Bank of China and Deutsche Bank, China's aging population will leave it with a shortfall of 18.3 trillion yuan (about USD 2.90 billion) in pension funds by 2013 and create a heavy fiscal burden for the country.

Note: Do you think the people in China can live that long if the the air they breathe in is so poor? Don't be an idiot. By the way, every human on this planet earth breathes in air. If and when one gets cancer, blame it on the air one breathes due to global warming? Why not then, you stop breathing for fear of getting cancer. How do you know your children are not going to live longer than you?

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-15 16:43:45 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-5-15 11:48
China life expectancy to hit 75.8 yrsAgencies : Beijing, Fri Oct 19 2012, 19:22 hrs.

Rat

You mean Ball and Morano tell you China is not polluted enough?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-15 18:43:03 |Display all floors

Life Expectancy at Birth in China, Europe, USA and India: 1950-2100 (Both Sexes)

Source: United Nations, Department of Economic and Social Affairs, Population Division (2011): World Population Prospects, the 2010 Revision. New York. See:www.unpopulation.org
Note: Europe (48) see Glossary

China's life expectancy at birth increased significantly in the late 1960s after the disaster of the "Great Leap Forward". Today, China's life expectancy for both sexes is remarkably close to the average life expectancy of Europe - just some 2 years lower. Europe's life expectancy for both sexes, however, is about 4 years lower than in the United States of America - due to the exceptionally low level of life expectancy in Eastern Europe.

Compared to China, India's life expectancy for both sexes has increased much slower. Today, it is more than 8 years below the level of China and almost 14 years below the level of the United States of America.

These numbers demonstrate the remarkable development success of China, whose government has focused on bringing basic health care to most (rural) regions and social groups. While India certainly has world-class hospitals and doctors, basic health care, hygiene, and health education has apparently not reached all sections of the population and all regions of the country.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.