Author: sansukong

Earth To Drown — 18 Feb 1952   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-5-13 13:33:49 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-5-13 12:17
there is a difference between science  and frostbergs.

science deals with knowledge

Why don't you stop breathing? You produce a lot of carbon dioxide.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-13 14:37:30 |Display all floors
mikaelforsberg Post time: 2013-5-13 13:33

That is not a solution.

The purpose of scientists is to produce a better world for the living and future generations.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-13 14:42:56 |Display all floors
mikaelforsberg Post time: 2013-5-13 13:33

While that is not a solution, turning to vegetarianism is a solution.

Stop cows breathing. Cows fart and they fart methane, 30 times worse than CO2.

Cow farming also uses lots of energy and lots of petrol.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-13 14:48:29 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-5-13 14:37
That is not a solution.

The purpose of scientists is to produce a better world for the living and ...

The purpose of science might be to give us better understanding of what is going on around us. Carbon dioxide is something that is essential for life as we know it and therefore pure suicide trying to stop the existence of. The whole carbon dioxide scam is nothing but an attempt by the zionist banksters to get a global tax on air and thereby control of everything living. Na matter what, climate have changed for billions of years and will continue doing so, that is no theory but pure reality.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-13 14:51:35 |Display all floors
mikaelforsberg Post time: 2013-5-13 14:48
The purpose of science might be to give us better understanding of what is going on around us. Car ...

Rats and frost bergs needs ignorance to survive

Science is too difficult for you.

Your brain gets frost bites if you try too hard.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-13 15:01:24 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-5-13 14:42
While that is not a solution, turning to vegetarianism is a solution.

Stop cows breathing. Cows f ...

When humans started eating meat we got a lot more energy and vitamins, enabling us to become the world dominant species. Nothing bad being a vegetarian, but it is a lot easier getting all necessary ingredients for life support if you consume meat. It is possible to sustain life on a purely vegetarian diet even if it is a lot more difficult and not recommendable if you have restrictive availability of supplies. Carbon dioxide is needed all the way anyhow.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-13 15:08:38 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-5-13 14:57
I couldn't live without Zionists up, down and across from me in the road where I live.

You live on Wall Street, right?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.