Author: sansukong

Earth To Drown — 18 Feb 1952   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-5-13 11:11:34 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-5-13 10:53
don't like tax, must invent your own science?

well..........................actually Obama has ta ...

The only way to cut down on CO2 production is to kill off life. What some people try to invent is a religion that is against life itself by trying to say CO2 is bad in some way, even if it is actually life itself. The fact is that CO2 is absolutely necessary for the carbon life on earth and we depend on it for our survival. The banksters know this and want us to pay them for being able to breath air, but we will defeat that conspiracy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-13 11:13:19 |Display all floors
mikaelforsberg Post time: 2013-5-13 11:11
The only way to cut down on CO2 production is to kill off life. What some people try to invent is  ...

yeah and conspiracy theories from frost bergs.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-13 11:18:29 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-5-13 11:13
yeah and conspiracy theories from frost bergs.

I told you, CO2 is life and you are breathing as of now, producing lots of carbon dioxide. If you don't like CO2, stop breathing.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-13 11:30:38 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2013-5-13 11:31
mikaelforsberg Post time: 2013-5-13 11:18
I told you, CO2 is life and you are breathing as of now, producing lots of carbon dioxide. If you  ...

you suffer from  frost bite.

wait till you have de-froze.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-13 11:32:22 |Display all floors
mikaelforsberg Post time: 2013-5-13 11:18
I told you, CO2 is life and you are breathing as of now, producing lots of carbon dioxide. If you  ...

you and rats, and Morano and similar creatures.

your children will curse you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-13 12:09:57 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-5-13 11:32
you and rats, and Morano and similar creatures.

We are still breathing, exhausting lots of carbon dioxide. Life is wonderful. :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-13 12:17:29 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2013-5-13 12:18
mikaelforsberg Post time: 2013-5-13 12:09
We are still breathing, exhausting lots of carbon dioxide. Life is wonderful. :)

there is a difference between science  and frostbergs.

science deals with knowledge
rats and frostbergs deals with ignorance., propaganda and ideologies

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.