Who are these Zionist?

ask them to come see me!

Here you can find them. http://www.pseudoreality.org/committeeof300.html

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-13 09:47:50 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-5-13 08:13
Who are these Zionist?

ask them to come see me!

Search for 'Committee of 300 member list' it seems impossible to post the URL here.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-13 09:53:51 |Display all floors
mikaelforsberg Post time: 2013-5-13 09:47
Search for 'Committee of 300 member list' it seems impossible to post the URL here.

conspiracy theory of that sort has no place in a harmonious society.

I think you should quit this place. Obviously the powers do not welcome you.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-13 10:16:28 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-5-13 09:53
conspiracy theory of that sort has no place in a harmonious society.

I think you should quit thi ...

It's not a theory, it is a fact. Don't try deny it. Harmony can not be found if you deny the obvious.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-13 10:23:08 |Display all floors
mikaelforsberg Post time: 2013-5-13 10:16
It's not a theory, it is a fact. Don't try deny it. Harmony can not be found if you deny the obvio ...

since the powers obviously blocked your source .............

what does that tell you?
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-13 10:34:22 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-5-13 10:23
since the powers obviously blocked your source .............

It proves the fact is not simply a theory. But no matter what, the people will prevail. And actually the URL has passed before and might be seen as spam if repeated over and over again. Think about it, why would the temperature change if the banksters get to tax or trade with your breath?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-13 10:53:10 |Display all floors
mikaelforsberg Post time: 2013-5-13 10:34
It proves the fact is not simply a theory. But no matter what, the people will prevail. And actual ...

don't like tax, must invent your own science?

well..........................actually Obama has taken carbon tax and carbon trading off the tables.
Politically not possible. Even gun laws cannot get passed.

Besides tax, there are other ways to cut down on emission of CO2 and promote green and clean energy.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.