Author: sansukong

Earth To Drown — 18 Feb 1952   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-5-15 13:41:39 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-5-14 16:56
China........

China is a bureaucracy.

Malaysia.......

Malaysia is a great country as long as they keep Anwar and his supporters at bay.

Chinese leaders and citizens need to be aware of climategate1 & 2 and judge for themselves what kind of liars are peddling your crappy theories and for what purpose!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-15 16:04:51 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-5-15 02:31
Climatologist Dr. Tim Ball: ‘Temperature: The Blinding Obsession. It’s The Precipitation Stupid’

Ball, Morano and sansukong.

All rats.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-15 16:06:05 |Display all floors
ktbond Post time: 2013-5-15 13:41
Malaysia.......

Is this MCA ball or UMNO ball?
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-15 16:38:40 |Display all floors
I.d.iotic rat

No better hobby  than to be a rat?

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2013-5-15 20:44:43 |Display all floors
I do not worry, I will be long gone before we have to worry too much.{:soso_e100:}

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-15 21:22:21 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Hey but what do I know, huh?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-15 21:30:41 |Display all floors
Sansukong

Got mainstream science don't want to study and learn
Want to be phallus gang member.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.