Author: truthbetold1

Chinese women and money   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-5-2 08:36:47 |Display all floors
Same topic but put in different way.
Women Needs security - In today's world money is power and control everything and hence women wants a rich and rather I should say independent man who can take care of family.
Men inner desire is to have beautiful and healthy off springs and hence they look for beautiful women.
Result :-
1.  Rich men end up with beautiful wives + mistress 1,2,3,......
2.  Below Average guys ends up with nothing.
I agree with above facts and same phenomenon is followed every where in animal kingdom. However there is a special group of women are actually gold digger, who no matter what simply wants a rich man , he can be 60 yrs old , keeping her as mistress . All she wants is his credit card.
You can find such women everywhere in world but I am sorry to say the %age is very high in China now. The reason is huge population which creates competition and uncertain future due to weak welfare system so everyone wants to secure there future.
In coming years when the welfare system of China gets better , I think this tendency of girls to go after money MAY ( or may not) reduce.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-2 09:25:18 |Display all floors
symondsez Post time: 2013-5-2 08:36
Same topic but put in different way.
Women Needs security - In today's world money is power and cont ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-2 09:53:18 |Display all floors
My experience has been the exact duplicate as Smaug's. After my divorce I really don't have anything. My Chinese GF does not care, she is very successful without anything I could contribute but still chooses to be with me.
I think most men underestimate Chinese women. Not sure if its the way they speak English or just male chauvinism. I witness many men that talk to my GF and treat her as a dumb blond only because she speaks broken English, if they only understood how successful she is in America and was in China they would be embarrassed, but she tells me she likes it that men underestimate her.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-2 09:57:17 |Display all floors
Danybrit Post time: 2013-5-2 09:53
My experience has been the exact duplicate as Smaug's. After my divorce I really don't have anything ...

I happy to hear your story and there are many successful Chinese woman out there. But let not be blind to the other side of the picture.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-2 10:22:39 |Display all floors
Danybrit Post time: 2013-5-2 09:53
My experience has been the exact duplicate as Smaug's. After my divorce I really don't have anything ...

[quote=Danybrit]I witness many men that talk to my GF and treat her as a dumb blond only because she speaks broken English, if they only understood how successful she is in America and was in China they would be embarrassed[/quote]

One leader of my company once told us all: "Don't mistake lack of mastery of the English language as lack of intelligence."

He was right, it makes sense when we think of it, but it is still easy to do for native English speakers.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-2 11:42:25 |Display all floors
Smaug Post time: 2013-5-2 02:29
I don't think the original poster is right. Or, if he is, he's looking at the wrong women.

When I r ...

Don't agree all traditional Chinese women are gold-diggers (implied in your comment).  I would say my girlfriend is traditional but money is not her concern.  She just wants to be happy and she finds that difficult in China (for whatever reason).

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-2 11:49:02 |Display all floors
dostoevskydr Post time: 2013-5-1 17:14
How much "MORE" than what you "HAVE"?

At least a dollar 98.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.