Author: truthbetold1

Chinese women and money   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-5-1 14:34:19 |Display all floors
zglobal Post time: 2013-5-1 11:57
Sorry mate, usually these posts are from those with problems so I assumed you were new to China.

No worries :-)
I've meet the type of foreigners you described. It saddens me the way they behave like a lid in a sweet shop.  It also gives foreigners a bad name. Though its a vicious circle, my meaning is, take a foreign guy, overweight not too attractive and quite senior in age, okay he is in a bar and is approached by a number of beautiful girls who flirt with him. What is he going to do, he's never had it so good. I can also tell you that the girl in most night clubs are no angels as well. So the result is a win win situation for all.
I think its also sad that women need to handle the finances to prevent their men from cheating, this is the way of thinking for most women here. I can say for a fact that if a guy is going to cheat then his going to do it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-1 14:38:54 |Display all floors
amylhz Post time: 2013-5-1 12:26
It's just a way of managing family finances or something to do with custom? Or maybe you could set ...

I think the situation with you and your husband is great!
And of course if he earns more then the contribution should be bigger.
I was spoke to a colleague of mine not too long ago. He told me that his wife takes all the money at the end of the month and if he needs money to go out and get a pair of shoes he needs to ask her for that money.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2013-5-1 14:51:06 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-1 15:06:05 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2013-4-30 20:49
Today, no Hong Kong women would think of marring a gweilo from Europe or the equally bankrupt USA!
A ...

Sorry old boy,
but ya couldn't be more wrong as far as Europe is concerned...

them EU's streaming in, and a lucky enough to find a wife with owns her home...
The EU is done, their misery over there you'll never understand till you visit and stay for 6 moons
It takes about 40 muscles to smile, but only 4 to pull the trigger of a decent rifle

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-1 15:29:17 |Display all floors
Women all over the world are the same!
Do not complain and compare.
Be sure you get the women you love and they love you.
Money is something that no one could own forever.
Money is best when you need and have it to spend on the real needs.
If you want women who do not love your money, then you might want to go to the places where money has no use, then those women will have other needs.
Be Sure You Do Get The Kind Of Women You Want!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-1 16:59:27 |Display all floors
dostoevskydr Post time: 2013-4-30 16:36
and......How do we define "RICH"?

More money than I have.  

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2013-5-1 17:14:24 |Display all floors
geoxian Post time: 2013-5-1 16:59
More money than I have.

How much "MORE" than what you "HAVE"?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.