Author: truthbetold1

Chinese women and money   [Copy link] 中文

Medal of honor

Post time 2013-5-3 19:41:47 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-3 21:27:22 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-5-3 12:46
I have been married to two Chinse nationals in succession, and they represent two opposites. The f ...

That is a great story seneca, thanks for sharing it. She sounds like a real jewel. Too bad about the inheritance, but that is not so important to an independent woman with a solid husband. You two will make your own fortune. The brother may "dumb down" his lifestyle, in anticipation of the inheritance; that would be a shame.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-4 08:16:30 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-5-3 11:58
Some of you guys make too much out of the individual woman, be she this nationality or that.

Wha ...

then you can attribute this to the Chinese society and values.....
nothing I have is truely mine...

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2013-5-4 09:09:14 |Display all floors
This post was edited by WhiteBear at 2013-5-4 09:18
HailChina! Post time: 2013-5-3 19:41
I agree but China is not in the same position as Australia to do these things and must be judged o ...
China is looking out for the poor all around the world. China seek a relationship of equals with Africa unlike the "third world", "second world" relationship that they have endured underneath the American Empire.

Yes, China helps. But it is also long-term diplomacy and business... still more "fair" that military invasion preferred by some nations ;) sure. But it is a business.
China is not invading. China is buying. Helping by the way - very true.

Is the Chinese women the same as China? Some may be.
But it is like US women - not all are the same as US as a nation. But some may be.
And it is the same in every society.
People who are part of the society - shares some of the society values.
But people are not ALL the society - just a part of it, and the individuality makes Them valuable as a unique personalities.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-4 09:29:32 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-5-3 12:46
I have been married to two Chinse nationals in succession, and they represent two opposites. The f ...

I wish you and your wife all happiness and success whether you stay in China or move back to your home country.  Right now my girlfriend and I are submitting paperwork for a Fiancee Visa to the US.  Relationships indeed can be at best difficult at times.  God Bless you both.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-5 09:29:53 |Display all floors
Just different cultures

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-5-5 11:53:04 |Display all floors
I sure am glad that women outside of China try to avoid men with money and shun those that have money.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.